Elimnated

ANGELICA POV

In walked the boys.They were sweating and still in their football gear.They didn't notice our presence so I waved at the boys(Ian,Keaton,Drew and Wesley) to quietly head up stairs to my room.As soon as we get in I slowly shut the door.

"Who was that?"Drew asks.

"My new stepbrothers and their friends."I say while getting a bag of chips out of my food closet.

"Oh yea I heard your dad remarried my parents were at the wedding."Wesley says.

The boys jump on my bed with snacks and turn on the tv.Of course we were childhood friends so we were used to this kind of stuff.We were there for about half an hour until we heard the boys come upstairs.

"Wanna see them get pranked?"they all smirk and nod their heads.I turn on the tv with the boys room seems like there are Cameron,Alex,Carson,Andrew and a 3 other boys go to Cameron's room first.Cameron turns the nob with everyone but Carson and Andrew behind.The Carmel mixture drips on to them and I immediately start laughing.

Thankfully My team didn't get anything on them.Then I see Cameron heading to the drawers he throws some shirts to him and the other boys.Then he's the first one to head into the shower.

I get a good idea.I call Carson.

"Hey I liked the prank"he says.I smile and put my phone on speaker so my boys can hear him too.

"Thanks but I need you to take his clothes and towel away from him"As soon as I say that I get some glares from Ian and Drew but I see a smiling Keaton and a smirking Wesley.I innocently smile at them knowing this will be "war" and will cause a lot of trouble.The camera or tv shows Carson giving a thumbs up and running his was to his room.He throws the stuff in his bed and grabs a camera smart.I could use this for blackmail.I guess someone better stay on my good side.

I grab my phone and the first thing I see on the floor that will do good which is itch powder.Why you ask well for the people who need to be punished.Running down the hall I start to record and open the door.If course me being an idiot I am opened the door and saw a naked Cameron and a bunch yummy boys with low towels around their waist.Which caused me to throw the whole entire itch powder at him and his friends.

-----------
Sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy.