Bad Day

Angelica POV

I woke up.Same schudele showered,brushed my teeth. Wrong I can downstairs to grab my cereal. No there were 4 pigs eating my lucky charms and my fruity pebbles!

"You ate it all."

"Well it wasnt like you were gonna eat it all"Says Carter

I scrunch my nose up and sit at the dinner table. I barely have enough.

"I was"I mutter.

"Pig"Cameron coughs.Rude.

"Have you seen yourself in a mirror recently oh wait you probably cracked it"I sat angrily.Not the best way to start a morning.

"Someones on their period"Alex sat down and said. Again rude. I dump my bown of cereal and milk on him and stomp off to my room.

I lock my room.I took my control and turn my tv on Alex and Camerons room.First I broke it in half. Theyre things under the matress and at night lets say the bug beds will bite.

Knock knock.

Who now. I'll ignore it.

Knock knock.

Ignore.

Knock.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT"I yell as opening my door.

My little sister. She flinches back.

"I brought you breakfast"Me and my sister get along perfectly. She's an angel got moms gene. My brother on the other hand complete oppisite.

"Sorry so what do you need?"

"Can we go to the studio and sing"

Before you ask yes we have a studio it was my moms.

To get to the studio theyre 3 different ways.One in the game room. My room. And by the elevator.

We walk in my room to my closet. I move my clothes and take the special hanger off.I love being rich.Secret hideouts everywhere. I click the elevator open button and grab my sisters hand. The elevator closes.

"What song?And are we recording it?

"Yes we are recording it and american girl by Bonnie McKee."

"Good choice I love that song."

"I know we all did" It was my moms favorite song. Me and Sky love singing. We got mamas genes. We walk in the studio grab the mic and hit record. The music starts.

It was perfect. Our voices harmonized and were in unison.I smiled and hugged her. I hear claps from the doorway. The boys.Andrew and Carters mouthes were open while Alex and Cams were smirking.

"How did you get in"

"We heard singing the speakers are on and you recorded it so it came up in the game room tv.Duh"Alex say

"You are good"Andrew says

"Thanks"

"Do you have anymore songs I wanna hear you sing" shockingly.Cam says.