이십 삼 (Thirty Three)

yoongi ~

As of right now the boys are all gathered at Namjoon house, except Jungkook and Jimin. Apparently the two wanted us to get together for something they wanted to tell us, should be interesting.

"Whats taking them so long!" Taehyung complained. Seokjin then slapped Taehyung arm. "Owww! What the hell Seokjin hyung!" Taehyung said. "Yah stop complaining and dont curse at me mister!" Seokjin said. "Okay Okay" Taehyung said. I then chuckled at the two of them.

Thoughts: But what is taking the two so lo-

I was then interrupted out of my thoughts, by two goofballs barging through the door screaming like little kids.

"Why are you guys screaming!" Namjoon said. "Lower your voices the neighbors are gonna start complaining!" Hoseok said.

Jimin and Jungkook then looked down ashamed.

"Sorry hyungs" They both said quietly. "Its okay....babe its not your fault, its Jimins" Taehyung said. "Heyyyyyyy" Jimin said pissed. "How is it Jimin fault its your bunny boyfriend Jungkook fault!" I said. I then wrapped my arms around Jimin waist.

Then Taehyung just stood there without knowing what to do. What an idiot.

"Taehyung stand up for me!" Jungkook said. "Uhhhhhh....I can kiss you" Taehyung said. He then walked over to Jungkook but he pushed him away.

"The moments over so dont even try!" Jungkook said.

Everyone then chuckled at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Okay okay stop with the romantic stuff, im getting jealous so let Jungkook and Jimin talk now!" Hoseok said. "Fineee" I said. I then dragged Jimin along with me and sat him on my lap. But Jungkook didn't want anything to deal with Taehyung, so they sat away from each other.

"Now me and Jungkook have been wanting to tell you guys for awhile.....WE ARE GOING TO THE PHILLIPINES!" Jimin said happily.

Jimin and Jungkook then got up and started jumping up and down. While the rest of us were left shook and surprised.

"Hyungs....why aren't you celebrating?" Jimin said. "Yeah why not?" Jungkook said while crossing his arms.

But we were all still left in shook mode.

"Guys answer us!!" They both said. "HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO GET A TRIP BOOKED TO PHILLIPINES!" Namjoon said practically yelling. "I stole the money from Yoon- I mean my bank account money hehe" Jungkook said nervously.

I then just glared at Jungkook and I was ready to strangle him. Jungkook then whispered to me a 'Im so sorry hyung' and I said 'Your dead meat Jungkook'.

"Anyways guys we booked the trip for this Monday at 3pm!" Jimin said. "Wait did you just say Monday?!" Seokjin said. "Yeahhhh....." Jimin said.

Then Seokjin jumped out of his seat, and started panicking.

"Hyung what the fuck is wrong with you!?" I said. But once I said that Seokjin came lunging at me, before he could do anything Namjoon pulled him back.

"Babe just tell us whats wrong?" Namjoon said. "Whats wrong?! WHATS WRONG IS THAT TODAY IS MONDAY AND THE PLANE LEAVE AT 3PM AND ITS 2 FUCKEN 30!" Seokjin said.

Once he said that me and everyone else started panicking.

"WELL WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING WE HAVE TO GO PACK NOW!!" Taehyung said. After that Taehyung bolted out the house running for dear life.

"Well what are you doing guys go pack!!" I said. "AHHHHHHHHH" Everyone said expect me. After that everyone left running home to pack.

Thoughts: Luckily for me I always have an emergency suitcase in my car....you can call me Min Suga Genius!