십팔 (Eighteen)

Okay this update is gonna be a little long...kinda of maybe haha.

yoongi ~

Im at this music store near my studio and im accompanied by Jungkook and Namjoon since they wanted to tag along. But when I was about to check this song I heared a ding on my phone.

Message from ChimChim

Thoughts: Weird I thought Jimin was busy today, eh who cares.

ChimChim
Uh hi Yoongi hyung, I have a question about Jungkook.

MinAgustD
Sure ask whatever you want about Jungkook😊

ChimChim
Well you see my friend Taehyung...he likes your best friend Jungkook and so I was wondering if you could ask Jungkook if he has any interest in him?

MinAgustD
Oh totally and actually he is with me as of now so let me go ask hold on a sec.

I walked over to the bunny boy with headphones listening to some track he found and forced him to turn around. He then looked at me with a shook expression plastered on his face.

"Hyung what was that for, your scared the shit outta me!" Jungkook said while taking the headphones off. "God damn Jungkook" I said while laughing. "Ugh even your laugh is even scary" Jungkook said with fear in his.

I then gave bunny face here a death glare.

"Okay okay im kidding gosh Yoongi, but what did you want?" Jungkook said. "Okay so do you know a kid by Taehyung to be exact?" I said. "Well yes and no" Jungkook said.

I then had questioning look on my face.

"What do you mean by 'yes and no' Jungkook" I said. "You see I follow him on instagram and twitter and all that other bullshit but I dont know him" Jungkook said. "So your basically his stalker or something" I said as a joke. "What?! No! Hyung I jus-" I cut Jungkook off. "Im kidding Jungkook dont worry" I said assuring Jungkook.

Then Jungkook gave me a sigh of relief. I then chuckled to myself.

"Okay so you remember Jimin right?" I said. Jungkook then nodded his head. "Well he is friends with him and so Jimin asked me to tell you if you wanted to hang out with that Taehyung dude" I said.

Then Jungkook face went from 100 to 0.

"Jungkook are you okay" I said at how pale Jungkook looked now. "Oh u-uh y-y-yeah totally h-hyung" Jungkook said while stuttering his words. "Dude you dont seem okay" I said. "Well you see hyung I r-really l-like him even though w-we havent even met eachother y-yet" Jungkook said.

I then looked at Jungkook straight in the eye and gave him a grin.

"Hyung stop thinking t-that way...its time to hajima okay" Jungkook said. "Okay okay fine" I said. "But Jungkook are you up for it or not like I got text Jimin about this right now" I said. "U-um okay" Jungkook said nervous.

Thoughts: What is he so nervous about its just a damn hang out with the dude he likes, what could go wrong.

MinAgustD
Okay so Jungkook agreed to meet up with Taehyung

ChimChim
Okei thanks hyung for working it out with Jungkook and I told Taehyung....he went from 100 to 0 like that haha😹