스물 일곱 (Thirty Seven)

Things are really gonna be emotional.

@OfficialKook

♡ liked by TaeTae and 980,879 others👥: TaeTae

liked by TaeTae and 980,879 others
👥: TaeTae

OfficialKook: im sorry baby for treating u harshly, i hope you will forgive me soon 💔

comments disabled

42 mintues ago

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

taehyung ~

I was scrolling through my Instagram, until I came upon a picture of me and Jungkook. I then read the description and was left speechless and tears in my eyes.

"He really did love me" I said to myself. I was all mixed up in emotions at that moment and didn't know what to think.

But minutes later Jimin and Hoseok come to were I am.

"Hey Taeh- wait whats wrong?" Jimin asked. I then gave him my phone to look at.

Once Jimin and Hoseok looked at it they were left shocked.

"Jungkook really spilled the beans" Hoseok said. I nodded. "You have to go to him now!" Jimin said eagerly. "Yeah come on chop chop" Hoseok said while pushing me to the door.

"Okay okay im going, see ya guys" I said. "Goodluck Taehyung!" Jimin and Hoseok said.

Mind: Oh lord....

Skip 10 minutes

I finally had arrived at Jungkook place, well actually Namjoon and Yoongi place. I went up to the door and knocked on the door 3 times.

"Who is it" I heard from inside. "Its me T-Taehyung" I said nervously.

I then heard loud footsteps coming to the door. Then the door later opened to reveal Namjoon hyung.

"Uh hey Taehyung what are you doing here?" Namjoon said unsure. "Im uh here to see Jungkook" I said. "Oh Jungkook he isn't here right now at the moment" Namjoon said.

I then looked down in disappointment.

"But he did say something about having time to himself in his nature of habitat" Namjoon said. I then chuckled at the last part. "Haha I know right!" Namjoon said.
"I guess I will get going now" I said. "Okay bye" Namjoon said. I simply then gave a waving gesture.

Mind: Where could Jungkook be?.....Oh wait he usually goes to this specific pond! I should check there.

Right after thinking of were Jungkook could be I ran to where I thought Jungkook was.

Skip 6 minutes

After running for so long and catching my breath. I had finally made it to the pond and spotted Jungkook.

I slowly started walking towards him, so that he doesn't notice me. Once I was close enough to him I wrapped my arms around him.

"Who is that?!" Jungkook said. I could hear the fear in his voice. "Shhh its just me" I said. I could then feel Jungkook suddenly becoming calm.

"Why did you come here?" I said. It took awhile for Jungkook to answer.

"I want to come and have some fresh air be away from the loud city" Jungkook said. "Also from me too huh?" I said with a chuckle. "No of course not....I just thought you wouldn't love me anymore...." Jungkook said.

I was then left in disbelief how could Jungkook think I wouldnt love him. Even though we had our ups and downs I still love him.

"Jungkook you are the freaken world to me, I love you no matter what!" I said. I could then see tears build up in Jungkook eyes once he turned around to face me.

"Dont cry Jungkook, then im gonna start crying" I said jokingly. Jungkook then let out a small laugh. I then whiped his tears with my thumbs (A/N: Oh how I wish that was me right there!)

I then could not hold back my urge to kiss him and so I slowly moved foward. We then had our lips connected. That moment felt like I just won the lottery, but with kisses.

Jungkook then pulled back first and had a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Aww Jungkook is blushing!" I said. But I then pinched his fluffy cheeks.

"Stop it Taehyunggg" Jungkook whined. "Okay okay I will stop" I said with a smile.

It then started turning dark so I got up. Then stuck my hand out for Jungkook to grab, which then he accepted and I pulled him up.

"Lets head home" I suggested. "Yeah lets go its getting dark out here" Jungkook said.

We then left the pond and walked safely back home.

Mind: What would I do with out you Jungkook?

___________________

Ahhh im screaming half of me wants to break something and he oher half wants me to cry haha. But anyways hoped you enjoyed and please vote and comment!