Chapter Three

Brantley's Point View:

I was downing my fourth shot of vodka when the rest of the band walked in the practice room. I had called for an urgent band meeting right after that fucking dinner.

Move in? Un-fucking-believable. It was not only my place. It was the band's and everyone had contributed to paying the mortgag on the house. I can't just let Bambi waltz in and live there. I had to ask for their opinion; it was basic respect. Hopefully, they would understand my plight. They have met my grandfather after all.

"I take it the dinner did not go too well?" Jeremy asked, as all of them took their seats around me while eyeing the open bottle of hard liquor questioningly. "I knew it! The chick must be ugly." Jeremy cheered, shooting a triumphant grin at both Danny and Jake.

Danny grimaced and was about to take out his wallet when I shook my head. "She was actually quite..pretty." I admitted, remembering her heart shaped face and large brown eyes with those full pink lips.

It was Danny's turn to cheer and he extended his hand. Jeremy scowled and took out his wallet to hand over 100 bucks. Yup, some kind of friends they were. Only Jake bothered. "What happened exactly?"

I poured myself another shot. "Grandfather wants us both to get to know each other better before getting married."

"That's not too bad isn't it? Maybe if you both really hate each other, you could call it off." Danny suggested.

"It's not that fucking easy." I groaned. "He wants her to move in here with me. With us." There. I finally announced it. I watched as Jeremy's expression changed to disbelief, Danny frowned but Jake was impassive.

"Are you fucking kidding Brantley?" Jeremy asked. I knew he would take it the worse. "Having a permanent chick here is just… weird. Even if she would just be sleeping in your bed but we are all bachelors here!"

"You think I didn't know that?" I snarled. "I am sorry guys but I don't have much of a choice. I can only promise to keep her out of your areas and not interfere in anything." But when I saw Bambi today, she didn't seem much of a busybody at all. Plus she was so reluctant in leaving her new apartment and seemed to abhor the idea of moving in with me. When dinner ended, she made a quick excuse to leave immediately, saying something about work. Her mother was the one who had given me her number. It was now stored in my phone as, you guessed it, Bambi.

"It will be weird, " Danny spoke up. "But we are brothers and we stick together. I am sure it will be fine if just does not come down to our place." Oh thank God, at least Danny was cool.

I turned to Jake who simply shrugged. "You know me, I don't care." Yup, I knew he didn't. Jake didn't really allow anything to bother him much. He always seemed so calm and cool. He has been like this since Vicky left.

I last turned to Jeremy, who was still pouting but he finally relented. "Well, there is nothing much we can do can we? When is the chick moving in?" He asked.

I sighed. "In a week's time. Thanks guys, for being so damn supportive." I raised my shot glass as a gesture.

"I just can't believe you would be the first to settle down. I mean we expected it with Jana but, this is for real." Danny commented quietly.

Jana. I tried imagining if it was Jana who was moving in. The guys would probably be more thrilled since she got along well with all of them. Now it was a strange girl to them whom would have problems communicating with them. I doubt she even listened to our music or know a single thing about music. Shit. I would have nothing in common with her.

"Anyway, let's just drink!" Jeremy tried to cheer up the obvious mood in the room or mainly from me. "To having a hot chick in our house!"

Skye's Poiunt Of View: