18; ♡ Tick Tock!

Start from the beginning

After we ate the breakfast, me and Issac went out, ready to go to school. I ignored Issac’s existence and started walking, using the same road that I always use to head toward the school.

I didn’t mind that Issac didn’t like people riding his car, and if Issac ever made me ride with him – again -, it is probably because he had done something wrong, or that I was so pissed off at him.

“Where are you going?” He called behind me. I turned around and gave him ‘are-you-stupid’ look. He rolled his eyes, and pulled me toward his car. “Come on, I don’t think that people are going to be safe if you are walking with a mood like that.”

I scoffed. What mood? “But-“

“Jodie!” Someone shouted behind me. I almost jumped out of my place. I looked over my shoulder at the person who shouted – even though I had a good idea about who that person was – but I had to narrow my eyes because of the sun. “Why the hell aren’t you picking up your damn phone?”  Anna walked toward me, still shouting.

I sighed, and pulled my hand away from Issac’s. I fully turned to face Anna. She stood a few feet away from me, crossing her arms, narrowing her eyes at Issac and me.

“What the hell is he doing here?” She pointed at him. Oh, right, she hates him.

“He lives here.” I pointed at his house. I didn’t know how my expression looked like. Maybe I was scowling or maybe I was just glaring at no one, but the only thing that I did know is my eyes were glancing at my house.

Just forget it, Jodie.

The shock on Anna’s face told me that she didn’t know about that at all. I frowned, I totally remember telling her.

He lives here?” The way she said it made me also figure out that she didn’t know anything about him other than his feeling for her.

Or how much he hates her.

Issac cleared his throat behind us, and for a brief moment I totally forgot that he was standing right behind me.

“You know, it is really bad to bad mouth someone right in front of their face.” Issac shrugged, and threw his arm around my shoulder, giving Anna a cheeky smile.

Anna’s jaw dropped a little, looking at him in disgust. She was about to open her mouth, but I stopped her.

“Okay, okay. You two hate each other, I know that. Can we go now?” I slapped Issac’s arm harshly, making him remove it.

I opened his car’s door, and entered, waiting for Issac to follow me, but instead Anna did. She entered the car, and sat in the back seat. That seemed to shock Issac because he stood outside the car, looking at us like we were lunatics.

Finally, he swore – I knew that because he closed his eyes, and he always does that when he swears – and got in the car.

Both of them started fighting over a thing happened last year. They spited curses and bad names at each other.

And I smiled. It wasn’t that big smile, but just a little. I smiled because their  stupid fight removed the pain from my chest when I saw my dad kissing Sandy near the door, looking at her lovingly.

                          ~                          ♥                   ~

“Oh my god!” Anna screamed as she looked at herself in the mirror. “Is that a pimple? No, no, no.” She looked like she was about to cry. I rolled my eyes at her when she plastered her face in the mirror.