eighteen - lost

"Why are we standing out here in the cold?" Niamh complained loudly, jumping up and down with the cold. Harry draped his arm over her shoulder and kissed her forehead.

"It's not my fault the others are taking forever. Georgia, did we have to invite them?"

"It's called being polite." I stated with a frown. The six of us were all standing around on the pavement next to the car park. "Plus, Lauren couldn't be separated from her boyfriend for too long."

Lauren but something about that not being true but everyone knew it was. A few moments later, Liam and Louis could be seen walking towards us sharing a laugh together. The lack of people caused me to frown to myself. Where was Zayn? Liam greeted Lauren with a kiss on the cheek while Harry pulled Louis pulled Harry in for a hug. The two had gotten close ever since Zayn and I had started dating. Or, not dating. Whatever was going on between us.

When Louis pulled out of the hug and met my eyes he smirked. "Aw, you look so cute and confused. Zayns ill, love. Got a cold or something." He explained, playfully nudging my side.

I felt my expression drop as he explained where Zayn was, and a small amount of guilt washed over me. The night before I'd wanted to go and visit my Mom in the hospital again, and he'd sweetly offered to give me a ride. His car had broken down on the ride home and I'd insisted that we walk the rest of the way instead of calling a cab but it started raining. Luckily, I had a very effective immune system but Zayn on the other hand, apparently didn't.

The group all split up into separate cars; Louis' and Harry's. Louis, Liam, Lauren and I were in one car and the others went to Harry's. We were heading to London to get some Christmas shopping done and for those of us who were his friend, a birthday present for Louis. And honestly, I'd be lying if I didn't deliberately invite extra people so that Niall and I didn't have to sit in a forty five minute car journey with Niall. I hadn't had a chance to speak to him yet, and he was still ignoring me. It just felt like there was never a right time to do it - although I knew I had to soon. Lauren and Liam already seemed so loved up in the backseat while I was stuck fighting over the radio with Louis in the front.

"I can't believe you want to listen to The Wanted." Louis made a disgusted face as he switched the channel over to my previously chosen one.

"I don't like them - I just like them more than I like The 1975."

"Oh my God, I am so close to kicking you out of my car right now. The 1975 are sick."

"Okay, now I understand why Harry is your new fuck buddy."

"Georgia, he's dating one of your closest friends. I'm not gay."

"Are you sure? I've never met a straight guy with an arse like yours."

Louis flash a grin at me before glancing in the mirror. A loud groan left his lips. "Guys. Not in my fucking car. Fucking horny teenagers. Don't look at me like that, Liam. You wouldn't want me practically banging some chick in the back seat of your car. Oh wait, you don't have one."

"Lauren isn't some chick, she's my girlfriend - understand? Oh wait, you don't have one."

Lauren and I started snickering while Louis frowned with his jaw tight. "Actually, I'm seeing someone if you must know. "My eyebrows shot up and I'm pretty sure Lauren and Liam had the exact same reaction.

"Louis Tomlinson with a girlfriend. I have to say, this is one for the history books." I remarked with a smirk. "Who's the unlucky - I mean lucky lady."

"Not my girlfriend - yet. We've only been on, like, a few, uh, dates. Her - her name's Eleanor."

"Did you just stutter? Oh my God, you are so whipped."