EPILOGUE

A year later...

"Excuse me! Coming through!"

"KYAAA! BLACKPINK!"

"LISA SARANGHAE!"

"Miss please excuse me!"

"WHERE IS ROSE?!"

"LISA PLEASE ACCEPT THIS!"

"PLEASE TELL ROSE I LOVE HER!"

"Please make way!"

A lot of screams of delight and admiration boomed inside the Incheon Arrival Airport as half of YG's girl duo BLACKPINK – Lalisa Manoban –arrived from Japan after doing their promotions by herself because her co–member was busy doing her personal schedules.

Lisa waved around the people around her, a big smile plastered on her face. A lot were trying to get close to her and tried to hug or hold her like every fan wanted to do with their favorites. But due to her tight security around her, they couldn't do what they wanted. All they could do was give her their fan letters and gifts that were mostly stuffed unicorns and bears.

Lisa thanked them wholeheartedly. She loves their fans so much that she felt really bad whenever she couldn't reach a single letter or gift from them. She knew they put in a lot of effort and love on making it that's why as much as possible she wanted to reach and take them all home.

"Thank you! Thank you!" all she could say as she walked along with her security leading her to the exit, "I'm sorry my Rose was a bit busy with personal reasons," she apologized to them as she heard a lot was asking and shouting where Rose was because the last time they saw her perform was when they wrapped up their promotions for their new single entitled, As If It's Your Last.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure your letters and gifts for her would be delivered to her," she assured them and bowed gratefully to her fans who finally calmed down on one side of the airport as she requested her security to stop for a while as she wanted to thank her fans properly.

"BLACKPINK FIGHTING!" she heard her fans said in unison making her smile wider and wave at them continuously, "BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA! BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!"

Lisa giggled as her fans chanted her and Rose's famous line in their songs that it became their official fan chant in some way. Lisa blew kisses to her fans' direction making them squeal at her cuteness, she also did big hearts with her arms that her fans returned in no time.

Lisa couldn't do anything but to be thankful and contented – those were the ultimate emotions that were filling up her whole system. She couldn't believe she was receiving a lot of love from a lot of people not just in Korea, but all around the world. But a part inside of her felt sad as she wished Rose would be here with her right now.

But nonetheless, she was beyond happy for her partner in crime as she knew what she's been taking care of right now would be the highlight of her life and she couldn't wait to witness it.

Lisa bowed down to her fans one last time before waving goodbye at them as she and her security walked their way to the exit, reporters and photographers followed them non–stop, that her guards have to be extra strict to assure her safety.

They successfully got out of the airport but didn't get the chance to get rid of the reporters and photographers. When they were out of the airport, multiple gasps of surprises and murmurs of suspicions surrounded the area, even the photographers stopped taking pictures at Lisa's direction because of the surprise that shocked them outside the airport.

Lisa noticed that the camera flashes which were blinding her a while ago disappeared and loud cheering for her quieted down which were replaced with gasps of surprise and loud murmurs. Feeling curious, she lifted her head and looked ahead of her.