CHAPTER 31

"Naneun jib-eissda," I'm home. Jisoo and Lisa both announced once they stepped inside their house. Rose snapped her head to the door's direction when she heard that two of her friends entered. She stood up as she saw the two were holding plastic bags and headed straight to the kitchen.

She walked her way to the kitchen too and saw Jisoo and Lisa, unpacking the foods that they bought on their way home, they coincidentally saw each other on the restaurant just across the street that they decided to walk home together, "You guys seemed home early," they heard Rose said that they looked at her direction with a smile.

"Hey Rosie," Lisa simply greeted with a smile as she continued on unpacking and preparing the foods so they'll have their dinner soon.

"What early? It's already past 8pm, and I decided to have dinner with you girls, and unexpectedly I saw Lisa in the restaurant and figured that she also had the same idea," Jisoo explained then went back on helping Lisa but looked at Rose again with a questioning look, "Don't tell me you and Jimin already had dinner?" she said pouting.

Rose shook her head with a gloomy expression, "Ani, he left earlier than expected, and yeah we fought," she told them with a sad sigh and just decided to help them in preparing the food to distract herself.

Jisoo and Lisa looked at their friend with sympathy, whenever one of them was feeling blue, surely they will also feel that way.  Their long term friendship had their emotions in a domino effect.

"Don't worry Rosie. I'm sure Jimin oppa can't resist you," Lisa said with a hopeful tone trying to cheer her friend up, while Jisoo nodded in agreement while smiling at her but to their disappointment, it didn't made Rose smile even just the tiny bit.

They heard her give out a sigh of exasperation, "Not today, I think, he called me with my full name when we were arguing, we both know that Jimin had the habit of calling one's full name when he's really in a bad mood," she told them still in that sad tone.

This made Lisa and Jisoo frown. They also knew that habit of Jimin's, they didn't say another word after hearing that, and they just stayed quiet until they were finished in preparing the foods and ready to eat.

Once finished, Jisoo and Lisa clapped their hands in excitement to eat, enlightening the atmosphere around them, "Let's eat yeorobun!" Jisoo announced excitedly as all three of them took a seat and started to grab their chopsticks and spoons.

They were about to eat their first bites when Lisa suddenly made a sound like she realized something, "Wait, aren't we going to wait for Jennie unnie?" she asked, "Where was she anyway?"

"Right, but we don't know if she'll arrive here soon or if she have already eaten dinner," Jisoo seconded then turned to Rose to repeat Lisa's question, "Where is she?"

"Oh, she went to–" Rose was about to answer but got interrupted by the sound of their front door opening then a loud announcement was heard.

"I'm home!" they heard and recognized the voice almost immediately. They didn't have to think hard to remember who it was for they were hearing that voice for years now, and it was none other than Jennie's, the one they've been talking about just now.

"Oh, speaking of," Lisa said with a wide smile then they waited for Jennie to appear in their dining area. Moments later, they heard footsteps coming closer to them, then there appeared a troubled Jennie but her expressions were replaced with a pout instantly when she saw her friends.

"Oh there you are, and eating without me?" she asked with a sad pout but instead of hearing a savage respond from her friends, she saw them staring at her curiously, but they weren't looking at her face that made her more confused.