CHAPTER 29

Jennie quickly stepped out of the bus as it stopped on the station near Han River. She walked her way to the skating rink which was the place where Taehyung said he's at.

It was just a ten to fifteen minute walk from the bus stop that she arrived in no time. She roamed her eyes around the place and to her disappointment nobody was there. Even the skating rink was empty, she expected to see Taehyung there doing some tricks but none was found.

She scratched her head in confusion and question on where he could be. Jennie walked further into the said place, then saw a skateboard resting in the middle of one of the ramps. Hope slowly creeped in her that she guessed that skateboard belonged to Taehyung, and he's probably just around there somewhere.

She scanned the place again, checking for some signs of Taehyung. Her gaze stopped on the ground that was filled with grass as she saw someone lying there. She moved closer to the person as curiosity hit her.

As she went closer, she saw the person in an all-black outfit - black sweater, black knee-ripped jeans, black rubber shoes, and black cap. She stepped in front of the person and saw that it was a guy - sleeping, and it wasn't just any guy, it's the guy she's been looking for.

She smiled at herself when she stared at his sleeping face, it was too serene and calming. She walked to his side and sat down on the grass. She let out a soft giggle as she saw that his black sweater have an image of the Disney character, Donald Duck. In her mind, Taehyung might seem manly outside, but was totally a kid in the inside.

She moved closer to him then poked his cheek lightly as she tried to wake him up. She poked his cheek again as the first one didn't seem to bother him. And to her satisfaction, the third poke caused a little stirring on his sleep as his face started to crunch up in disturbance.

But Jennie didn't feel contented as she continued on poking his cheek until he finally and slowly opening his eyes. Jennie smiled in success seeing that her plan worked.

Taehyung moved his head side by side lightly when he felt something pointing at his cheek one at a time. He ignored it at first, but it went for countless times that he just decided to just wake up. He first stretched up his arms and folded it down on his chest, and slowly opened his eyes.

He smiled softly, seeing the beautiful sky greeted him. He roamed his eyes around that his eyes suddenly widened when he saw who was beside him, "J-jennie?" he called out to the girl who was smiling cheerfully at him.

"Taehyung-ah, the last time I checked, your bed was comfortable enough to be slept on, but you chose the grass instead, are you alright?" she said with a tone of making fun of him.

Taehyung felt so surprised. He never thought that he'll see her here, and be with her right now. But behind all that, he felt joy and excitement as he was with Jennie alone again. It was a long time since the last time they spent some time alone together.

But he was still confused on how she found him, "W-what are you doing here?" he asked slowly but Jennie just smiled at him then suddenly grabbed his arm and stretched it out, and the next thing he knew, she was lying down beside him, using his arm as her pillow.

"What am I doing here?" she asked, "Yah, you've been ignoring me for four consecutive days," she whined while crossing her arms in front of her, she lied down sideways so she was facing his side view.

Taehyung looked down at her and let out a soft chuckle finding her whining so cute, and gosh how much he missed it, how much he missed her. He combed her long hair with his hand, "Mian," he apologized sincerely, giving her one of his charming smile.