CHAPTER 22

After all the running, teasing, and yelling at each other, they all finally decided to leave the beach and eat dinner in some restaurant nearby. They walked their way to the van that Jin rented for them, they all hopped in and Jin started driving, while all of them looked out the window in search of a restaurant.

It didn't take long when Jungkook pointed at a small grilled meat restaurant and they all agreed on eating there. After eating, Taehyung offered their house where they can stay for the the night. After half an hour of driving, they arrived in front of a two–story house, just big enough for a family of five.

When Jin finished parking the van, they all went out of the vehicle, Taehyung led the way followed by Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook. The girls felt shy that they walked all together behind the boys. Taehyung pressed the doorbell just beside the front door, and it didn't take long when a woman in her mid–40s opened the door with a surprised expression.

"EOMMA!!!!" the boys greeted in unison when Taehyung's mother opened the door, that smiled widely eventually realizing that it was his son, and his friends that arrived.

"Oh, my boys!!" Taehyung's mother exclaimed happily as they enveloped her in a group hug, then Taehyung hugged her mother tightly when the other three let go of the hug, his mother responding quickly, "My son, how have you been?" she asked with a soft smile as Taehyung let go of her.

"I've been fine, eomma!" Taehyung answered as Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin hugged his mother again, one by one this time, and exchanging some greetings. She have known the boys since they all started going to middle school together in Seoul, and the boys also stayed in their house one time.

The boys were busy chatting with Taehyung's mother that the girls just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do as the people in front of them seemed to be really caught up with their talking.

But relief washed over them when they suddenly heard Taehyung's mother giving them attention, "And who are these wonderful ladies?" She asked the boys smiling widely at the girls that eased them making them smile back.

The boys turned to the girls and suddenly felt stupid as they totally forgot about them for a moment. Jungkook was the first one to walk back to where the girls were standing, then held Lisa's hand, "Eomma, she's Lisa, nae yeoja chingu," he introduced proudly to Taehyung's mother that smiled happily for them.

"Annyeong eomeoni, Lisa–imnida, I'm Thai, actually," Lisa introduced shyly, and was about to offer her hand for a handshake when suddenly Taehyung's mother hugged her lightly.

"Nice to meet you dear, I always knew Kookie was into foreigners," she said then let go of her, "International playboy indeed," she winked at her that made Lisa chuckle at her remark.

"Eomma!!" Jungkook whined but Taehyung's mother just made a face teasing him making everyone laugh.

She then turned to the person beside Lisa, "Then who is this goddess looking lady?" she asked.

Jisoo smiled sweetly then bowed lightly, "Jisoo–imnida eomeoni," she introduced.

"My future girlfriend!!" Jin excitedly said making Taehyung's mother giggle, then whispered something to Jisoo, "Looks like he's head over heels for you."

Jisoo giggled, "I think so too eomeoni," then winked at her that the older woman chuckled at her playfulness.

"Annyeong eomeoni, Rose–imnida," Rose introduced as Taehyung's mother look at her with a soft smile, then showed a surprised expression after hearing her name.

"Omo, another foreigner?" she asked with an amused tone making everyone chuckle.

"Aniyo eomma, she was just born in Australia, but she's pure Korean, and my girlfriend," Jimin explained with his bright smile and was surprisingly quick to be beside Rose when she introduced herself.