25

I turned around quickly, "What do you mean?" I asked taking a few steps toward her.

She gestured to a row of neatly, orginized instruments, "Guitar, you were very skilled with it. Pietro used to play drums and I would sing. That was how we made money when we were on the streets," Wanda told me.

I looked around the room, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

"Where is Pietro?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Asleep." She answered shortly.

"I am going to sleep now," I told her quietly as I quickly walked out of the room, my mind running faster than Pietro.
.
.
.
I shifted into a mongoose and gone back into the vents to try and sleep off the headache that was forming.

I shot onto my paws as my freshly recovered memories startled me awake.

I could faintly hear the sounds of an
acoustic guitar in my ear.

I got up completely and crawled out of the vent, revealing Wanda's dark and empty living room.

Pietro was nowhere to be found, so I guessed he went back to his floor or Wanda's spare room.

I shifted into my human form and I found my way back to the vacant instrument room.

I ran my hand along the neck of an acoustic guitar, it looked like the one from my memory.

I picked it up and noticed a book on a shelf below the guitar stand.

I picked up the book and flipped through it, it was full of music notes for different songs.

I skimmed through a song as I hooked up the guitar.

I was sure to stay quiet as I started to play the guitar section of an old Sokovian lullaby.