8

I padded quietly around the vents, finding a point where the vent went vertical.

I pushed my back against the wall and walked up to the vent ignoring the flaring pain in my back.

I padded through on the vents on this floor.

I stopped and looked down through a vent cover to see Steve poking at a remote confusedly.

'Difficulty with technology' I noted quietly, lying down to observe Steve for a while.
.
.
.
Two hours later, and Steve still hadn't figured it out.

He'd turned on the TV, but trying to flip through channels was disastrous.

"FRIDAY please help,".

I blinked confusedly thinking he finally lost his mind, "Certainly Captain, what would you like to watch?"

He was looking at the ceiling thinking for a moment, "What do you think I'd like?"

A few moments later the TV channel switch to a show where people remodeled houses.

Steve settled on the couch and gave a, "Thanks FRIDAY," before falling silent and watched TV.

I decided there was nothing else to see and decided to see the rest of the current residents of the Tower.
.
.
.
I lay in front of another vent cover, watching the two people from the jet, 'Pietro and Wanda,' my mind told me.

I didn't know why or how I knew them. That confused me.

The two were lying on the couch, watching some TV show about a Speedster in a red suit and arguing on who was faster.