22

It took Bruce an hour of cutting into my skin and picking out the bullets, but he managed to do it.

We were flying through the storm because Clint insisted he'd 'flown through worse'.

Bruce finally finished wrapping my torso saying, "Better safe than sorry."

I walked over to Wanda, who was sitting beside Pietro, and squirmed my way between them.

I wrapped an arm around both of their shoulders and let Pietro continue to sleep, and caused Wanda to fall asleep on me with a smile on her face.

"How're you feeling?" Steve asked me,

I looked up and met his gaze. "This... it's familiar." I told him before looking down at the two.

"Ugh, it's to fluffy and cute and excuse me while I go throw up," Tony said as he exited his suit.

I let out an animalistic growl that rumbled in the back of my throat.

"Radley," Bucky said with a tone full of warning.

I let my front teeth turn into fangs and I hissed at Tony before letting them turn back.

"Radley," Bucky said in a stricter tone.

I let out a low warning growl before going back to watching over the twins.
.
.
.
I must've fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, we were at the tower.

I looked at the still sleeping twins, and noticed everyone else in the jet were getting ready to get off.

I gently shook Wanda's shoulder, she blinked awake and looked around, "We are landing," I muttered to her.

She stretched her arms up for a moment before curling back into my side.

We landed and the jet opened, "Do you require assistance?"

I wasn't sure how I hadn't noticed this guy before, he was maroon.

"No." I told him a bit stiffly before putting Wanda on one of my shoulders and Pietro on the other.