"I want to go to mom's." She said and he looked at her who was playing with her fingers.

"Sure." He answered.

"I want to stay there." She said again as she felt him going out of the room.

Closing the door,he turned to her.

"For how long?" He asked and she turned to other side.

"A week or maybe two." She replied which made him smile.

"Are you running from me?" He asked but she didn't reply.

"You want to go to Rawalpindi." He asked and she nodded.

"Leaving me alone?" He asked as he took a step toward her.

She felt him coming closer and she took two steps far from him.

"And if I won't allow then?" He asked and her eyes widened.

Aaima.

"And if I won't allow then?" He asked and she went shock.

"I didn't give you any right to stop me." She said angrily.

Her body heated up with anger. She wanted to run away from this place where she was bounded with this man.

"Really! But I think I do have all the rights." He said and she turned to him but still with lower gaze.

"I will go at any cost. I don't want to live here and I don't need your permission." She said as a tear slipped on her cheek.

"Okay I'll let you go. And for that you just have to look at me." He said taking a step toward her.

"I won't." She said while wiping her tear.

"Then you can't go." He said firmly.

"Think again,you just have to look at me once and then you can go. And by the way I have a very handsome face. A face which a person never forget." His deep voice once again made her heart to run faster.

"I'm not interested in looking at you. And mind you stay away from me." Saying that she walked out of the room, leaving him behind.

Fuming in anger,she went out in lawn and keep walking there and keep taking deep breaths to calm herself. She was feeling so helpless in front of him who was now her husband.

"I'll never look at you Mr. You can never be my Aahil." She said and walked in.

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Two weeks passed of their  marriage and they both were the same. She was still at the distance and lost in the memories of her Aahil who was beating in deeply her heart. With every day,every passing second, she was trying to hide from him who was always around her. But she was thankful that he didn't force her for anything. One thing she got to knew that he was understanding and cooperative. And she was relieved that he didn't tried to be closer to her even after sharing a bed.

It was Sunday and the weather was fully cloudy, making the atmosphere so beautiful. She was always crazy for the rain but since he left,her all interest lost. Aahil was in the studying his one of file while she was in kitchen with her mother in law and sister in-law Sadaf who were helping her in making Pakore( Dumplings) and Jalebi. She was enjoying their company. As she took a plate to serve the Pakora,her mother in-law held her hand and looked at it.

"You still have the ring?" She asked,surprised and happiness.

Aaima looked at her hand where she was wearing that ring which Aahil gave her before going and then he never came back.