Intense Love.

10 years later.

Third person's POV.

Aaima.
"I'm saying I'm not interested in this marriage." She almost yelled and threw the vase from table on ground.

Her mother looked on shocked. Aaima turned to other side and tried to hide her tears which were ready to come out.

"That's enough. I'm not going to tolerate your this behavior now. And I'm not going to reject this proposal like all the others.  Get ready to get married." Her mother said angrily and walked out.

10 years passed but she was standing still on the way where Aahil left her. His memories were her life and she was living with them. As her mother left,she fell down on ground and broke down into tears.

"Aahil." She cried more as his face appeared on her eyes.

"I'm yours. please come." She cried with the words but she also knew that this couldn't happen.

He couldn't return. With every day and every night,her eyes found him around. With every sun rise,a hope of his return rises in her heart but every sun set made her sad.

"I won't marry." She yelled again as she covered her face in her hands and start crying.

★~★~★~★~★

Finally the day came,she was running from. The day of her wedding. But she was seated like statute, without any emotions on her face. She was looking so beautiful in blood red colour lehnga with all beautiful designed jewellery. Every eye was praising her but her heart was feeling cold,as it was going to freeze. She was going far from her Aahil and that was making her lifeless.

"Aaima get ready. Its Nikah time." Her mother came with Zeenat and her sister.

But she just keep seated like that. She didn't move. Zeenat spread a shawl on her head and sat next to her and held her hand which was as cold as ice. Zeenat looked at her shocked but Qazi entered with witnesses.

"Bismillah." Her father said and Qazi Sahab moved ahead for the ceremony to be start.

"Do you Aaima Sheyraz daughter of Muhammad Sheyraz accept Aahil Raza Son of Maqbool Raza as your husband with the Mahr of 50,00000?" Qazi said and her eyes shivered on the name,she heard.

"Do you Aaima Sheyraz daughter iwf Muhammad Sheyraz accept Aahil Raza Son of Maqbool Raza as your husband with the Mahr of 50,00000?" Qazi repeated again the question.

"Ya Allah not again." She said as her eyes closed down.

"I do." She said while holding tightly her Lehnga as her heart was crying blood tears.

"I do."

"I do." She said and accepted Aahil her husband.

All congratulate each other and left from there and she pulled her veil up and turned to Zeenat who was smiling.

"Why? Why my parents did this to me?" She said and start crying with hiccups while Zeenat was looking at her confused.

"What happened?" Asked Zeenat, didn't understand why was Aaima crying.

"Why they select this boy who have my Aahil's name. Why? When they knew that what this name means to me then why they?" She cried again while Zeenat keep looking at her who was busy in ruining her makeup.

"Maybe that's why they choose the boy who have the same name as your Aahil has because maybe it will help to bring you both closer." Zeenat said and she shook her head as no.