A piece of happiness.

Third person's POV.
The road was filled in silence while the deathly breaths could be heard from the cars which were hit badly causing it to change into a big accident.  A car was standing near a cliff while the other was hit with a tree. The deathly silence at this hour of night was scary.  Going to the left side where the car was almost hanging on the cliff, a man in his 40 turned his head on the back seat where his son and daughter was laying unconscious. He held his head which was hurting a lot as the blood was rushing out of it. His eyes started to blur but he had to save his family. He looked at the seat next to him where his wife was seated maybe dead and her blood was rushing from her head to her temple to her neck. In her lap her 2 years old daughter was laying unconscious. His eyes filled up with tears. Gathering his all strength, he shook the shoulder of his eife but there was no response. 

"Ya Allah." He cried with hurt and grief.

He had to do something in hurry. He knew his car couldn't move back as it was ready to fall down in the cliff. His heart was crying on the death of his beloved wife but now he had to save his children.

"Ba..ba." On the call, he turned his head toward the back seat and saw his son Hashir was trying to understand the situation and was looking scared.

"Hey son. Don't be scared." He said turning a little to his son.

"Baba our car will fall. Is mom okay?" The little boy asked and his father's eyes filled up with tears.

"Listen Hashir you're a brave and a big boy now. Do as I say." Said his father but that kid looked scared.

"Wake Tehreem up. Check if she's fine." Said his father and he looked at his sister laying next to him.

Shaking her, he took her out of her faint condition.  Thankfully both were not injured. He looked at his 13 year old son and 6 year old daughter. Taking his youngest daughter from his wife's lap, he kissed her forehead. Moving his hands back toward his son, he made her hold his sister and looked at his children for few seconds.

"Hashir you've be their father now. Take care of your sisters. I know you can do it." Said his father but little boy couldn't understand anything.

"Slowly one by one step out of the car.  Me and your mother are going but we'll always be watching you. We'll be with you. You've to be strong for your sisters." He said and nodding that kid slowly opened the door of the car making his sister step out of the car.

"Baba please come." Holding his 2 years old sister in his arm, he said crying to his father before stepping out of the car.

"I can't son. Now jump out with your sisters and take care." He said as he felt car moving down toward the cliff.

"Baba." He cried looking at his father and the dead body of his mother.

"Go Son." Said his father, holding the hand of his wife in his and Hashir jumped out of the car.

As he jumped out, the car moved fastly toward the cliff and in a second it fell down deep down in the cliff and Hashir with his sisters fell on the ground crying.  Crying on the lost. On losing his parents.

"Bhai where Baba Mama went?" Asked his sister Tehreem crying looking down at the cilff.

"They go away." He said with tears.

He looked at his sister he was holding who started to cry. Standing up, he hugged his sister Areej and held the hand of Tehreem snd walked ahead to go away from there as he knew now his parent were never going to come back. But as they took few steps, they heard a voice of crying. Hashir and Tehreem stopped and turned toward the voice of crying. The other car which was hit with tree was standing there and the crying sound was coming from there. Looking at Tehreem, he took steps toward the car and as they reached near it, he found a boy of almost of Tehreem age on the back seat of car. He was crying badly. His parents were in a bad condition. Maybe they were dead or not but he couldn't let that kid stay there at this hour of night all alone. He made Tehreem hold Areej and opened the back seat door.