Destined to be One.

Third person's POV.

She was seated scared while her fingers were tangled with each other but her mind was numb as she didn't want to think anything.  Her eyes were fixed on the operating where her parents were fighting against death. Silent tears were flowing down her cheeks. Her heart was praying for her parents.

"Meher." She looked up on the voice.

"Huzaifa." Running toward him, she said and hugged him tightly and he gladly took her in his arm and caressed her back.

"Baba,mama..They.." Words couldn't come out of her mouth and she kept crying.

"Do something bhai." She said holding him tightly.

His parents were standing right next to him watching them, both with tears in their eyes. He himself was feeling so weak. His heart was yelling to cry but he was stopping himself for her.

"Shhh.. They'll be fine. Don't cry." Consoling her, he said and wiped her tears.

"I'm here na." He said and she nodded.

Both turned on the door opened voice and saw doctors coming out.

"Doctor my Sir?" He said running to the doctor and asked.

But the disappointed faces of Doctors made his heart to stop for a second.

"We are sorry but couldn't save them. It was a very serious accident. They are no more." And the sky fall on their heads as they heard the news.

"Baba." She yelled and fell down unconscious while he kept standing shocked and many tears left his eyes.

"Huzaifa." Shaking him,his mother brought him out of the shock.

"Pleas come to your senses. See what happened to Meher." His mother said and he turned to see her who was dear daughter of his Sir.

"Meher." Running to her, he picked her in his arms and took her to a room where doctors attended her.

"Please check her." He said to the doctors and turned to his parents.

"Mom Dad please be here with Meher. I'm coming." Saying, he walked out to see his Sir who was his inspiration, his rolemodel.

"Sir." Looking at the dead bodies of his Sir and ma'am,he cried.

Their injured faces and bodies were hurting him more . He was crying. So much crying.  Because today he lost his father like Sir,friend like father. He was one who taught him everything and now he closed his eyes.

"What will I do now? How will I get answers of all difficulties? Why did you do this? How can both of you  leave me and Meher alone?" He said crying.

"Professor please." He called him with the name he didn't like to hear from him.

"Never call me professor.  For you I'm your friend. Call me by my name." He recalled his words and cried more.

"Then I'll call you Sir. A friend who is my Sir too." He recalled his words too and cried more.

"Please Sir. How will I handle all this? You know Meher right? She can't live without you. And me too. Ma'am we can't live without you both." He said looking at both of them and cried.

"Huzaifa." His father reached him and he hugged him while crying.

Since he remembered,he saw his Sir,Mr Mukarram Ali with him. He was in high school since then he was with him, guiding him,teaching him, telling him right and wrong. Helping him in everything. He was like a family member to him. Most of his day,he spent in his house and now he left filling his house with loneliness.