Love never dies.

Third person's POV.
"Tahira. Tahira." He was calling her continuously and she was using her hands fastly to finish her work.

"Tahira. Tahira come here please." He called her again and she just ran from the kitchen to the room where he was waiting for her.

Panting, she entered the room, her hands filled with flour she was doughing. As she entered the room, his eyes landed on her and lips smiled.

"What happened Nadeem?" She asked going closer to him.

"To just say  I love you." He said and she smiled with a sigh.

"Thank you. Can I go now?" She asked and he gave a nod.

She turned to go and as she took few steps till the door, he called her again.

"Tahira." And she smiled as she knew that he would call her again.

"Now what?" She asked turning to him.

"Nothing just to remind you again that." He paused and she waited for his next words.

"That?" She asked when she finds him looking at her.

"That I love you." He said again and she giggled and turned to go.

At the dinning table all were gathered. The Nadeem family was happily having their dinner. Tahira with her husbsnd Nadeem and both sons were enjoying each other's company. Both kids were happily discussing about their schools to his father. And he was listening to them carefully advising them. Tahira was just smiling looking at them. As the dinner finished, she stood up and started to clean the table. As she turned to go to the kitchen with the utensils, she was called by him again

"Tahira." She turned to see him who smiled looking at her.

"I love you." As she turned, he said and his both sons chuckled while she gave a glare to her husband.

"There are kids Nadeem." She said and looked at the smiling face of her sons.

"So what. They should know that how much their father loves their mother." He said standing up and went to her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

She glared at him again while he chuckled and turned to his sons who were also smiling, hiding their smiles behind their hands.

"My children learn from me that how you both have to love your wives." He said and she smiled and went inside the kitchen with heavy heart thinking 'was this love going to last forever?'

And this thought always made her heart to sink in dept of sorrow. Her eyes took the shed of tears everytime when she think about this. Foaming a smile on her lips again, she walked out to sit between her family which were her only happiness and she never want to see them upset because of her.

Nadeem could feel her wet eyes and her sad face. He signed as he knew what was there to made her sad. He knew the reason of her saddness the reason of her tears. He knew he was the readon of her sorrow, her tears and grief. He was reason of her sadness but there was nothing he could do to end her sadness. Tried to bring her out of her thoughts, he played games with his sons and She smiled looking at father and sons.

After sending kids to their room, she walked to her room and looked at Nadeem who was standing near the window, looking at the moon but he was lost somewhere else. Tahira went to him and stood next to him. Slipping her hand in his, she interlinked their fingers and he turned to her with a smile on his lips. She smiled back but her eyes shinned with tears and he shook his head as no to stop her from crying but she didn't listen to him and burst into tears. Hugging him tightly, she let her tesrs to flow out with hiccups.

"Don't go Nadeem. How will I live." She said betwen her hiccups and tears.

"Hey Tahira don't cry please." Trying to show himself strong, he tried to make her move back but she didn't moved back and kept crying.

Sighing, he hugged her back and felt his own eyes getting wet. He looked at the moon and smiled sadly.

"Mrs. Nadeem." He called her but she didn't answer.

"Listen. When I'll be gone, just keep remember that I love you." He said and she moved back, looked at him offended and narrowed eyes.

"Don't talk to me." She said and was about to turn, but holding her arm, he pulled her back.

Making her stand in front of him, he hugged her from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder, and looked at the moon. She was also looking at the moon while many tears were leaving her eyes, drenching her beautiful face.

"I love you and will love you always." He said and she cried more.

"Don't go please. You're breaking your promise." Holding his arms tightly which were wrapped around her, she said while crying, and he smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"I don't want to, but you know it too that this cancer won't let me live long when it's on the last stage. There's nothing I can do. But one thing that I  love you and you're my life. You completed me, Tahira. Gave me two beautiful sons. You completed me, my life. And yes, I'm sorry I couldn't fulfil my promise. I'm leaving you alone in this world, but i know my Tahira.  She's strong enough to look after our sons and herself, too." He was saying, and she was listening to him while shedding tears.

"Whenever you look at the moon, remember that i would be saying 'I Love you' to you. Whenever you take breath, i will be saying this." He said, and she turned to him and hugged him tightly and kept shedding tears.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

She was standing in front of the window looking at the moon, shedding tears and remembering his words. He was gone, leaving her all alone. Her tears were not stopping, and her heart was about to stop. It had been a week that he was gone, and she was shattered completely and was standing in front of her room window looking at the moon.

"I love you." She smiled as she felt him saying.

"Tahira." His voice rang around, and she looked here and there to find him.

"Just remember I love you, Tahira." He was saying again, and tears were running out of her eyes.

He was nowhere. He was gone. Leaving his wife, his love, his sons, his family behind, but there was nothing they could do to stop him. But there was one thing they could do. There was something Tahira could do and that she was doing. Feeling his love around. He was gone, but he was still there. With her. In her heartp, in her breaths, in the coolness of the moon's  light, in every wave of wind, in her memories, in her thoughts, he was there. His voice rang around, telling her that he loved her. He was dead, but his love was not. People die, but love doesn't. It always lives; in hearts, in smiles and tears. Love has different kinds. Somewhere it finds in hearts, sometimes it could be seen in tears and sometimes in smiles.  It has different shapes, but it never ends. It never dies. Life or death cannot end love. And that's what Tahira understood that time looking at the moon. She could feel her Nadeem looking at her, smiling at her, and she wiped her tears to live on. To move on with his love in her heart, which was never going to die because love never dies.

A/N: Assalam-o-Alikum readers.

How are you all??

How was the story? It's actually not a story but based on a true couple. A couple i don't know them personally but yes I've heard about them. The love they had between them. I've met the Real Tahira and I've had seen her crying on the death of her Nadeem.  So i just thought to write on them. To just imagine their life and their love. I had felt her tears at that time and her sorrow in my heart. Her calls for him were making me cry and that's what i tried to write and bring it you all.

I hope I've succeeded to show the love which I've felt in them. A small but beautiful short story for you all. Tell me your views about it. I'll be waiting.

Do vote and share.

Till update Allah Hafiz.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...