"Let the time decide this what you can give me and what I can give you." Saying that he walked to washroom and she slowly got up from bed and went to open her suitcase.

Taking her night dress out,she went in front of dressing table and one by one started to take off her jewellery. Unpinning her dupatta, she opened her hair from that bun which was making her irritated since the beautician tied her hair in that bun.

As she heard the door click,she turned to other side,hiding from him or she didn't want to see that man.

"You can go." His voice came and she felt him going to bed while she almost ran to the washroom and he smiled lightly while shaking his head.

She was still in the washroom washing her strained face but tears were again leaving their marks.

"Aahil." Whispering his name, she closed her eyes.

"I'm here." Her eyes snapped open as she heard him.

Looking around, She didn't find anyone.

"Yes you are here." She said while placing her hand on her heart and changed into her night dress and washed her face again.

As she stepped out,she walked toward her side of bed with lower eyes and head. She could feel his gaze on herself and that's why she took fast steps to reach the bed. As she sat on bed,he turned the night bulb on while switching off the lights.

"Won't mind if we share a bed?" His voice rang in the room.

"Sleep on your side." She said and lay down on her side while showing him her back and pulled the blanket on her shoulders.

Closing her eyes,she tried to forget everything except the one who was always alive in her heart.

Aahil.

Propping up on his elbows, he looked at her who's back was facing him and her beautiful pure black hair were spread on the pillow. Getting up a little,he rested his back with headboard and turned a little to her side while his eyes never moved nor blinked but just keep looking at her who was deeply in her slumber.

She turned in her sleep which made her face visible to his eyes. His heart jumped and eyes shivered with the tears which were filling up his eyes. Slightly, his hand moved to touch her face which was glowing like moon but stopped as still he was feeling it like a dream which will be over if he touched her. A tiny tear escaped from his eyes but never blinked. Without any interruption, his eyes were gazing her. Gazing the face, who was his life. Night was passing second by second and his eyes were quenching the thirsty which they had since long. But still eyes were not getting enough of her. He wanted to keep looking at her who lived in her heart and was still ruling on it. All the night passed and he like crazy lover keep gazing her who was lost in her Aahil's dreams. In one's dream who was in front of her,gazing her.

He startled as the alarm rang and he turned to see where 5 of clock was shown on the clock. Turning the alarm off,he turned again to her who was in sleep and pulled the blanket up to her face which made him smile. He keep seated there as the Adhan started. As the Adhan completed, he stepped down from bed and went to do his ablution and walked out of the room to go to Masjid. Walking to the way,his lips were smiling and every heart beat was saying Alhamdulillah.

As he return from Masjid,he saw her reciting Quran. She felt his presence but she didn't look up. He knew that she wouldn't look up. He walked out in balcony and keep looking at the clear sky of morning where sun rays were spreading around,making everything alive. He felt alive too. After so many years,he felt alive and life in him. And the reason was the one who was seated inside, ignoring him all the time. As he stepped in the room after closing the balcony room,he heard her.