"No way. No one can be like him. Merely having his name,doesn't mean that he can be my love,my Aahil. This heart beats only for him who just went away leaving me alone. Breaking his promise of coming back. Leaving me behind with tears. I won't forgive him. Never ever." She said as she wiped her tears and Zeenat just sighed.

Zeenat got up and start doing again her make-up while Aaima was playing with the ring which was a promise in his finger,a promise of coming back.

"You know you'll be happy. I bet." Zeenat said while kissing her forehead and sat next to her.

"I will never be." She said and looked away while Zeenat hide her smile.

"We'll see." Saying that zeenat walked out.

Soon the Rukhsati was done and she was taken to Islamabad, the twin city of Rawalpindi. She was entering a new world where new faces,new people and new relations were waiting for her. But she was all emotionless, doing all the rituals with lowered eyes.

"Take your bhabhi to bhaiya's room." Said her mother in law and her sister in-law nodded.

All girls held her from arms and walked up to the stairs where the groom's room was waiting for her. First time,her heart beat with fear. As her steps were going closer to room,the wish of running away from the place was increasing in her heart.

As she entered the room,the beautiful fragrance touched her nostrils and without looking up,she could tell that there were all red roses spread around. She was made sit on the centre of bed and after placing fruits and milk with dinner,all left leaving her alone. She didn't bother to look up and to look around the room. She was stiffened on her place. Her heart was beating in fear,in fear of coming time. She didn't want to face the man who had the name which was so near to her heart. And the door opened,making her breath to hitch in her chest. She heard footsteps toward her and she held her dress more tightly and close her eyes firmly.

"Stop." She yelled before he could reach her.

He stopped on his place while she was breathing heavily with tears.

"Don't..don't come closer to me." She said and hide her face in her hands and start crying.

"I..I..didn't want to do this marriage." She said between her sobs and he keep standing on his place.

"Why?" First time,he asked and she felt her heart jumped on his voice

She forgot her crying for a second and felt lost in the deep,beautiful voice which reminded her someone. Her eyes shivered to move up but then she came to her senses.

"I didn't want to marry you. And why you have this name?" She asked frustrated while turning to other side,showing him her back.

"What this?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Your name. Listen,I need time to adjust. I need time please." She said as many tears escaped from her eyes.

"Okay." He said and walked to the wardrobe and took his sleeping suit out.

"Why you have a problem with my name and with this marriage?" Asked he,without turning to her.

"Because you have the name of my.." She stopped and he turned to her who was still hidden to his eyes.

"Your? Do you love someone else?" He asked and she closed her eyes as his face appeared to her eyes.

"I live for him." She said and he sighed.

"He beats in my heart. That's why I didn't want to marry you because I didn't want to deceive you. I didn't want to hurt you because I have nothing to give you. Nothing." She said and he smiled on her words.