I didn't know what came into my head that second I started blowing him up. That's the very very first time, that I jacked someone off with my very own mouth.

Not to sound like a prude, but bitch, I feel so fuckinh dirty.

I did not think twice whether should I barge out from that room or not. All that is left in my mind, is that he hurt my ego and (embarrassing to say) also my throat.

Although, everything is moving in circles around me, I ran as fast as I could do. I didn't care where would my feet could take me. Adrenaline was just overflowing inside me, and I just have to maintain its equilibrium.

After seems like hours of running away from that perverted fuck , I decided to stop. Air is what I really need right now, and my throbbing feet needs so much attention, too. Imagine running down the rocky pavements of the town, for hours that I didn't bother to count.

Looking around, I realised that I already reached the outskirts of the town. The ghettos, to be exact. The houses around here were either dull coloured, empty or ruined already. The poorest people of the town lives here. Not that I judge their lives, but this place is downright horrible. I mean, look around. It eerily looks like a place from Silent Hill.

Also, I really didn't bother coming in here, ever once in my whole life. I've heard that bunch of gangsters and drug dealers inhabit this horrendous place; and I just don't want to risk my life just to wander around here.

As realisation hit me, I widened my eyes at my idiocy. Why the fuck am I standing here alone, when those lions and hyenas are just around me, lurking?

I quickly turned my bare heel and decided to sprint. But before I could take a headstart, a deafening sound of a gunshot echoed. My hands unconsciously went to cover my ears, as I knelt to the ground.

Quivering in fear, I managed to yell. "Stop!! I mean no harm." As if I am talking to the wind, the gunshots that I am hearing didn't cease.

I just closed my eyes,started praying silently, and waited for my end. I've been a bitch, but I am hoping that I would end up in heaven.

Heavy footsteps thudded on the ground where I am shamelessly kneeling. Out of a sudden, I felt a cool thing being placed on my scalp. It really felt cool, like metal.

Shit, I know I'm gonna die at this very moment.

The gun's muzzle is just at my scalp, and one wrong move of mine would cause my end. I bit the inside of my cheek, as my tears went falling out so fast.

"Where are the heroins, Kook? I've been waiting for it since last night." A voice spoke up, very much sounding like a black man. The authority in his voice couldn't be suppressed, as it makes me feel intimidated.

"I repeat. Where are the fuckinh heroins, Kook? Did your tongue got into a knot, and you could not utter something?" My sobs uncontrollably continued, but I managed to make it inaudible for that person.

"Fucking answer, you weakshit." His voice raised up, and my abdomen was powerfully kicked, making me yelped as the pain spreads out. I turned to lay on my back, clutching it hard as I could.

"H-Help. Don't kill me, please." I uttered, between moans of pain that came from my stomach.

"Who the fuck is this shit? You are an intruder on my territory, and I suggest you could just die." My eyes widened again, as he pointed the gun at me. With all the strength that I have, I knelt on his foot.

"Please, no. No. Don't kill me. I could give you money if you want."

I heard him humph before replying to my plea, "I don't need your money, boy. I just wanna have my heroin. If you could give me heroin, then I could spare your life."

I continued crying since I don't have the idea where to acquire that illegal drug. I could just really be dead in here.

"See, you can't give me some. So, I have no choice but to pull this trigger. I can't risk letting you free 'cause you would tell this to the motherfucking police."

"I promise, I won't. Just let me go safe."

"Fuck off, asswipe. You can't easily fool this guy with a hundred forty eight IQ."

"I really promise I won't tell. I always mark my words."

"If I say no, then it's a no. Understand? Just close your eyes and wait for me to pull the trigger. It won't hurt--"

"Who the fuck told you that those doesn't hurt?" That voice from afar cut the statement of this man, who is beyond ready on killing me. A voice which that really sounds familiar, but since the speaker is quite far, I can't fathom who was that.

As miraculously as it was, the man pointed his gun at the ground and make it slip out of his grasp. He let out an awkward laugh before coughing a bit.

"What are you doing in here, sir? You are a bit early, I assume."

Footsteps nearing us were heard already. And seconds later, I already felt a presence behind me.

"I'm just here to collect what's mine."

-------
So how was it?

I'm beyoooooond sorry for being gone. I've been thinking for a better plot and yeah. School has been a bitch to me, already.

How many of you guessed it was namjoon? Or did u guys even guess it lol

AND BITCH I WON  THE KPOP WATTYS KSIWJWJSNSKKW 🎃🎃