I placed the piece of paper in my jeans pocket and got back to work. Since it's Monday, our shop was pretty busy until the afternoon.

My shift is just until four in the afternoon. After that, Jin-hyung lets me go and do whatever the fuck I want. The other employee here, Hobi-hyung, is the next in shift after me and he arrives at four o'clock sharp daily.

When the clock striked at four, the bell chimed, letting in Hobi-hyung. He greeted us with his freaking warm smile. Jin-hyung waved at him and signalled him to get closer. He whispered something to him that made him laugh, but I can't decipher what is it.

I shrugged and made my way towards them. They all have a grin plastered on their motherfcuking faces. I gave them a quizzical look but their grin is still there.

"Why the fuck are you all grinning?" I asked, kind of getting annoyed already. Hobi-hyung walked towards me and leaned down near my ear.

"Nothing. Just nothing, pretty boy." After that he burst out into a fit of laughter. Jin-hyung accompanied his laughs afterwards.

"What the fuck, Jin-hyung?! What have you done to Hobi-hyung?" Seokjin stopped laughing and tried to catch his own breath. Hobi-hyung is still laughing like a maniac but hastily stopped when Jin-hyung slapped his back.

"I just told Hoseok that you finally got an oh-so-motherfxking-hot- daddy awhile ago. I'm so proud of you, stepbrother."

"Hyung!!!! Shut the fuck up. And what the fuck is a daddy?" I whined, they soon covered their ears with their own hands.

"Bitch, don't you know what a daddy is? A daddy is a super motherfcuking hot guy that will give you everything you need. From financial to sexual needs." Hoseok-hyung explained, running his hands into his newly dyed orange hair, which made him hot as fuck.

"So you mean, a sugar daddy? "

"Why are you so stupid, ChimChim ? How could you call that man a sugar daddy? He looks young as fuck." I can hear Jin-hyung's frustration towards me. He even rolled his eyes at me.

"Okay. Okay, I get it. Now, if you let me, I want to go home already. I need to do the Netflix and chill shit for myself." They raised up their hands in surrender and let me go out. I turned my heels away from them and walked out of the front door.

"Bye, pretty boy. Go and dress up for your fucking hot daddy." Hobi-hyung yelled out. I rolled my eyes at the annoyance and turned back to face him, flipping my middle finger.

After that, I continued walking until I reach my apartment. Jin-hyung and I doesn't share this flat, although we are stepbrothers. He has his own apartment, way better than this crappy apartment of mine. He got a pretty decent job though compare to me.

I walked inside my shifty house, leaving my shoes and socks on the rack beside the door. I wore my slippers and proceeded walking inside my small yet pretty decent apartment.

I went directly into my bedroom and changed into a more comfortable clothing. I chose a grey sweater and a pair of blue cotton shorts.

After wearing those, I sprawled on to the bed. I grabbed my Macbook from the nightstand and turned it on.

I waited for it to stabilised and clicked on Netflix as soon. I searched for AHS Asylum and started watching it.

Midway to the fifth episode, I got a little bit bored. I suddenly remembered the piece of paper I saw awhile ago. I quickly went to the hamper and searched for the little paper.

After I found it, I grabbed my phone and started texting it.

I nearly choked after he replied 'How about we go for Daddy? ' Is this what Hobi and Jin-hyung are talking about?

I smirked to myself and turned off the laptop. This will be a good good night.

AN

IS THIS OKAY? LOL. LEAVE SOME COOMENTS OR EVEN VOTE PLEASSE