Chapter Twenty-Six

When we got to the house I texted Micho before going inside.

Me-twins sleeping?

Micho-yes baby u home need help?

Me-yes plz

And with that I saw Micho coming outside with a huge grin on his face. He opened my door and tugged me gently into his arms and kissed me. "I missed you so much" he said and I blushed and giggled. "I missed you too" I said and he smiled and walked over to his sister and kissed her cheek and hugged her. I swear every single moment away from him and the twins were like decades. At the end of the night all I wanted was to be curled up in his arms with the twins asleep next to us.

We grabbed everything we had in the car and hurried inside. We all sat down and starting wrapping the gifts. I laughed at Michos horrible gift wrapping skills. "You suck baby" I told him and took the truck he was trying to wrap and attempted to fix it but it was impossible. I couldn't lie that it was cute that he sucked at wrapping presents, I mean it wasn't rocket science.

He gave me a pouty face which I couldn't help but kiss causing him to smile. "Where's Tina and Ricky?"  I asked. "Tina is over at Deputy Hoods house and Ricky is sleeping with Tyler in Tina's room because she wont be back for a couple hours" He answered and I smiled. "He's cute and perfect for her he's only like 24 and he adores both Tina and Max" I said and Micho glared at me when I said he was cute.
I shrugged knowing he wouldn't take it to heart. "Stop you know I love you and only you" i said which made him smile almost instantly ear to ear making me giggle.

"A dude flirted with Naveen today at the mall" Steph said as she came walking in the room with Ricky and Tyler. "Even tried to give her his number" She added. Micho got up looking angry and huffed and puffed as he walked away causing Steph to laugh at her brother. I shot Steph a death glare for opening her big ass mouth to her brother.

"Go after him before he punches a wall and wakes up the twins" Ricky said coming into the living room where we all were and took over wrapping the presents for me so I could go after my upset boyfriend.

"Ill put up decorations and Ricky will wrap gifts" Steph said and I thanked them both and walked out back to see Micho pacing around the yard. I walked up and wrapped my arms around his waist and stared up at him.

"Don't be mad Micho" I said and he glared. "Did you save his number maybe you could invite him over so y'all could flirt some more" he said angrily and yanked away from me. Out of all the ways I thought he would react I didn't think he would have gotten that upset about the whole damn thing. To say such awful things , that really got to me.

I stared down at the ground and felt a tear slip. I cant believe he would actually think of me like one of his exs. I don't flirt with anyone else while I'm in a relationship. I am probably the most loyal girlfriend anyone would ever be able to find.

When I'm with someone I don't think about cheating. If I wanted someone else I would go be with someone else. But no I actually loved Micho more than anything but he was so insecure to think that I would be with anyone else but him.

"No I didn't maybe I should've though" I said defeated. "Ya maybe you should've" he agreed. "I cant believe you would even thank of me like that" I said as tears rolled down my face. When he noticed I was crying he sighed angrily.  "I let you leave me for a day and you have guys giving you their numbers and flirting with you and you don't call me like you said you would I'm sorry Nav" he said and took me into his arms.

Yeah in a lot of ways he was right and I understood his pain. I did only leave for one day and had dudes hitting on me, but it wasn't as if I responded to him. I had completely shot the dude down. Micho really had no right to say such awful things to me and to think he did that's what really got to me about this whole thing.

"I'm not your ex girlfriends Micho don't ever think for one moment that I would ever cheat on you and No Steph ripped up his number and put it on his head after I poured a soda on his head for calling Steph a bitch" I said and he chuckled and kissed me passionately. 

"Jesus woman I love every bit of you and I can't wait to be able to call you Mrs. Naveen James, you're my whole life you and our babies" he said smiling huge making me tear up smiling. I kissed him whispering I loved him at least a dozen times and him doing the same thing.