Chapter Thirty-Seven

RECAP:

I smiled but wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans when he pulled up into my drive way. "Who's truck is that?" I asked him staring at the little blue dodge ram parked in the grass. "Don't know, probably Zoeys's boyfriends or something" he said shrugging reaching around into the back seat of my truck.

He sprayed cologne on me before leaning across me and opening my door for me. "Go already man" he said pushing me out of my own truck.

I smiled a little before nodding and stumbling up the drive way. I was coming out of my drunken state thankfully enough to focus and walk correctly.

I didn't want to just intrude into the house because I didn't want to scare anyone or wake the twins so I knocked on the door.

I heard the door unlock and slowly began to open and.....

END OF RECAP

I took a huge breath of air out as the door opened revealing a man that looked like he was a couple years older than I was. He frowned deeply looking me up and down and shaking his head.

I frowned too sizing him up and trying to figure out who the hell he was and why he was in my girls house.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked glaring at me. "Who are you?" I asked glaring back at him. "None of your business! You stinch of alcohol you need to leave" he said harshly going to close the door in my face.

That was until a voice screamed out loudly. "Daddy!" Aidan screamed and appeared next to the mans legs. I beamed down at him and squated down.

"Hey my little man, daddy missed you so so much" I said smiling and reaching up wiping away tears. He had gotten so big already. He looked so much like me it was scary.

"Simon who is it?" Naveen yelled from somewhere in the back of our home. Her voice sent chills all the way through me and made me smile. Aidan was crying trying to get the asshole named Simon to move out of his way but it was no use.

"Simon?" Naveen said from what sounded like a lot closer. "Would you just fucking move!" I said staring up at him now.

"Fuck you, she deserves better!" He yelled causing Aidan to start screaming. "I know that you don't think I don't fucking know that, she deserves the fucking world and I can't give her that, so if she's happier with you than she was with me then I'll.... I'll let her go because I love her and I want to see her happy and not in pain... But you WILL NOT FUCKING REPLACE ME AS THEIR FATHER!" I screamed.

"Get the hell put of here man, you're fucking white trash!" He yelled. "Fuck you, I love you little man tell your little sister I love her too okay?" I asked him.

"Okay daddy!" He said before I got up and stormed off getting into my truck where I Began to sob like a baby.

"YOU SAID SHE DIDNT MOVE ON!" I screamed slamming my fist repeatedly against my dashboard as he began driving us to god knows where, we damn sure couldn't go back to my dads house with everything that had just happened between him and Anthony.

"I didn't know man I'm sorry" he said sighing loudly. "FUCK FUCK FUCK SHE HATES ME" I screamed continuing to hit my dash. How could she have possibly have moved on in the matter of four-five months. How the hell could she ever let another man close to my children like that so soon. That wasn't who Naveen was as a person, she was better than that in so many ways. My head and my heart just didn't want to believe she could've possibly have been with someone else so soon.

"They won't last.... I bet his just to make her not lonely" he said making me sob louder. "HES SLEEPING WITH HER?!" I screamed loudly punching the dashboard again. His words made me beyond angry I just needed to fuck something up.

"What no man that's not what I meant you know better than me that she isn't like that dude!" He said. "I love her, I I need her man... I need my kids" I cried loudly only making him sigh louder.

*pic of Simon to the side*