Chapter Seventeen

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter seventeen🔥 Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU ALREADY ALLOWED THAT LITTLE BASTARD TO LIVE IN MY HOUSE NOT TO MENTION IN MY DAUGHTERS ROOM NOW YOU WANT TO LET A LITTLE WHORE STAY HERE TO" my dad screamed and me and Micho ran downstairs to see my very pissed off parents face to face.

You see my dad has some very bad anger issues that he really needs to take care of. No one really says anything to him because everyone is afraid he's gonna snap at any moment without warning. He's always been this way for as long as I can remember but I don't think I had ever in my life seen him this mad.

Now usually my dad chills out when my mom says something to him but this time I didn't like how mad he sounded. It actually sounded kind of scary this time, I was afraid for my mom who didn't seem to be backing down to him without a fight.

My dad wasn't normally this bad though I've never heard him talk about people like that it was rude as hell. He knew Tina I use to hang out with when we were in middle school so I didn't understand why he was acting like this about her. He had known her for years and damn sure knew she wasn't a whore of any type. He never use to have a problem with her he use to be really sweet to her so something was definitely off with my dad.

And just like always my mom jumped on our side to defend us. That's how it's always been with my mom her kids always came first no matter what. She use to love Tina as well she said she was super sweet and very quiet, she had always felt bad for Tina because her parents were just the super detached type. They never really cared to show affection or any kind of emotion in general towards their daughter which is honestly what led to her being a teen parent. She wanted and craved love and attention from someone, since her parents wouldn't give her any.

"She needs a place to stay Walter and Micho is the father of our daughters children and they are smart enough not to make the same mistake twice" my mom said. "YOU DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT ANY OF THIS SHIT GOD WHY CAN'T THE LITTLE BASTARD AND WHORE JUST BE THROWN OUT ON THE STREETS" my dad screamed in my moms face. I ran in between them and tried to push my dad away from my mom knowing it would only escalate further with them in each other's faces the way that they were.

I instantly regretted jumping in front because of what happened but I was just glad I protected my mom from what could've happened to her instead, my mom damn sure never deserved to be hit and I don't think I had ever seen or heard my dad lay a hurtful hand on her so this whole thing was all so weird.

It all happened so fast one minute I'm in between my parents the next minute I'm on my ass with a cheek that is literally on fire from the blow my dad had meant for my mother. My hand was on my cheek and I was trying to figure out what happened while Everyone stood there looking completely shocked almost as shocked as I was.

"DON'T GET IN MINE AND YOUR MOMS BUISNESS IF YOU WOULD'VE JUST KEPT YOUR GOD DAMN LEGS CLOSED NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE EVER HAVE HAPPENED GOD YOU THAT BASTARD AND THOSE LITTLE BRATS ARE ALL MISTAKES" my dad screamed in my face and I started crying. Those words hurt me more than anything because of the fact that both me and Micho have done nothing but be good parents. Plus we've been taking really good care of ourselves and it wasn't like we both dropped out we both are still in school planning on graduating. I knew that what he said instantly got to Micho as well because his face was red and his eyes were narrowed at my father. "YOU ASSHOLE" Micho yelled and lunged at my dad and threw him to the floor and went to punch him but I quickly got up and grabbed his fist. "Micho please don't just come on please" I cried he looked at my dad then at me and got up and grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to our room.

I was so upset that people had to see something like that even happen and I knew from the look on Michos face that he was super upset that my dad has hit me but I guess in a way I had it coming he's right I let him down by getting pregnant at such a young age but Damn at least I wasn't a lazy irresponsible teenage parent. I could be like some of these teen parents that leave it all on the grandparents to raise their children but I wasn't,

Micho sat me down on the bed and kissed my cheek. "Are you okay baby?" he whispered in a quiet but angry tone. "I'm fine Micho I promise" I said. He sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry I should've protected you" he said and I frowned. "Micho it's okay really" I said and he nodded. "I love you Nav" he whispered and I smiled. "I love you too Micho" I said and he grinned.

Then Nadia started crying, Micho went to get up but I stopped him. "I got her you always do it let me" I said and he nodded. I stood up and went and lifted my little princess outta her crib and changed her and sat in the rocking chair and gave her a bottle and rocked back and forth with her.

Micho was amazing he was always jumping up to be there for the twins and that made me more than happy.