Chapter Nineteen

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter eighteen🔥 Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

The twins were 11 months old today and Nadia could say dadda, mama, grandpa, grandma, and auntie Tina, well Auntie Tina sounded more like a blob of words but I still knew where she was trying to get with it.

. Aidan still hasn't said one word, my mom said not to worry about it because I didn't start talking till I was a year old. Mrs. James said that Micho didn't start talking till he was a 15 months old so we weren't worrying as much about him.

Max, Tina's son was 9 months old now and was talking up a storm and hardly stopped. He has a mouth on him though and Tina's worried that its because he doesn't have a male figure in his life. Well not really any ways besides Micho and my dad. His favorite was basically yelling shut up and he told everyone it and it got on Nadia's last nerve, she will slap Max lightly on the mouth every time he tells anyone to shut up which caused her and Max to get in fights.

Micho was at work today until 7 P.M. and it was just now 11 A.M. Nadia woke up at 7 which of course meant I woke up at 7 to change and fed and bath her. She was currently playing with Max in the play pen. Zoey was over today helping me out because Tina was out looking for a job. "So hows Aidan?" she asked and I frowned. "Still not talking or crawling or anything hey when did you first speak?" I asked and she shrugged and told me to let her call her mom and ask.

I went upstairs and let her call her mom, I decided that I should probably check on Aidan and screamed when I saw him. He was turning purple and his body was shaking, "HELP PLEASE!!" I screamed and I heard Zoey start running upstairs and she screamed when she saw Aidan. "I got the other two get him into the car now I'll get the others in the car". When we were all in the car she sped to the hospital.

When we got inside she carried Max and Nadia while I carried a seizuring baby. "HELP PLEASE MY SON" I screamed and a nurse rushed over and gently took Aidan from me and we followed her but weren't allowed inside the room. I was to shaken up to call Micho so Zoey called him and Tina and they both said they were on their way. Tina got here before Micho did and she tried to reassure me but she couldn't help so she just calmed Max down.

It seemed like hours before Micho finally got there he came running towards me and wrapped me in his arms as I sobbed and screamed into his chest as he rubbed my back. After three hours the same doctor that had helped me deliver the twins came out and ushered me and Micho inside with him. "What's wrong with him?" I cried and the doctor sighed. "Your son has what is known as 1p36 deletion syndrome, its a congenital genetic disorder characterized by moderate to severe intellectual disability, delayed growth, hypotonia, seizures, limited speech ability, malformations, hearing and vision impairment, and distinct facial features" he explained and I started crying harder. "But Nadia is fine" Micho said with a angry look. "Yes I am not sure how she came out normal seeing as she was the smaller of the two but she is very lucky" he said.

"MY SON IS NORMAL TO" Micho yelled angrily. "Son no he is not he has issues" the doctor said which I knew was pissing Micho off. "HE IS JUST AS NORMAL AS HIS SISTER" Micho yelled and the doc sighed. "Look son I am sorry but many children have this disorder it is nothing to be ashamed of it happens" he said and Micho got in the doctors face. "I AM NOT FUCKING ASHAMED OF MY SON" He sneered in his face and I grabbed his hand causing him to calm down.

"He'll be okay though right?" I asked in fear. "He will be fine most children out grow the disorder just don't treat him any different than your daughter he will be fine" he said and I nodded. "Can we take him home?" I asked and he nodded and so we did take him home.

"He talked about him like he was a idiot" Micho whispered as he sat on our bed and the twins took a nap. We moved Aidan's bed into our room just to keep an eye on him, and he was sleeping quietly right now. I sighed and went and sat in Micho's lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head into my neck. "He didn't mean to Micho he was just trying to explain you heard him he said he'll out grow it" I said and he nodded. "I had the same thing" he whispered almost to quiet for me to hear. "Is that why you got so upset" I asked and he nodded. "I didn't out grow it till I was 12" he whispered. "That's why you were hardly at school?" I asked and he nodded again. "I was bullied and picked on because I had problems speaking and walking correctly" he said. "He'll be okay I promise Micho" I said and he nodded.