Chapter Three

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter three. Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

******

When I woke up, there was a hand tracing my body gently and almost lovingly it seemed. I didn't move at first because I couldn't remember what had happened last night.

But then I remembered all at once. Zoey had dragged me to the party that I lost my virginity at. Micho James the schools bad ass, the schools biggest player had started to dance with me last night and ended up taking me to bed with him.

I laid there and mentally freaked out about what had happened, how could I possibly have been so stupid to actually let this kind of guy have my virginity. I wasn't this type of girl, this was exactly why I hadn't wanted to come to this party, but no of course Zoey always gets what she wants.

We had sex and now he was touching me so passionately like we were something special. Which was so odd because, this was Micho James we were talking about.

The bad guy, the fuck and dump kinda guy, the womanizer so why in the hell was he touching my body so lovingly. I didn't want to say anything because what was I supposed to say? I knew for a fact there was no way in hell that this kind of guy wanted me.

"I'm sorry" he said, I went to stretch and groaned in pain. "For what?" I whispered in complete confusion at why he was apologizing to me after what to me had been pretty amazing sex. "Umm I was to rough on you" he said embarrassed and if I had a camera I would've taken a picture because he had blushed and it was really cute, wait what was I thinking this is Micho James Naveen stop thinking like this.

"No you weren't you were amazing" I yawned he gave me a cocky grin but then frowned. I knew what he was about to say before he even bothered to say it. Micho James wanted the hot sluts the easy no attachments, the girls that didn't dig into his past or want to know all his secrets the ones that didn't want a real relationship.

"Naveen we cant happen" he whispered, only confirming my prior thoughts and assumptions, but at the moment in no way did I care about it. I curled up more into his arms as he rubbed circles on my back.

It should've been weird laying with someone like this, someone before last night I had only stolen glances of at school. Someone that I had never pictured myself sleeping with or losing my virginity to at that.

"I know just don't ruin it let me enjoy this right now" I said and he kissed my head. "I wish I had met you before I became the person I am" he whispered. "Why I thought you were just a fuck and dump kinda guy" I asked voicing my earlier thoughts.

He sighed loudly, "I am but I don't want that to be the same for you, I don't know I feel like I don't know I care about you Naveen but we are opposites and I'll ruin your future I can't do that to you come on I'll give you a ride home your friend um Zoey right she left last night" he said into my ear and I nodded. Fuck you Zoey for leaving me after bringing me to this god damn party.

I had to admit that I was super surprised to hear these words coming from Micho James of all people. He wasn't supposed to just be this open with me a nobody. Or admit that he wished he could be different for me.

But then again he probably told all his one night stands the same thing so they would always worship the ground he walked on knowing he felt things for them that he didn't for anyone else.

Thinking about it more I really had no doubt in my mind he probably really did tell all his one night stands the same thing so that they would be honored and not sad about the fact that he didn't want anything other than sex.

I sighed quietly thinking about all the rumors I had heard about Micho making me even more sad about this whole thing happening. I remembered all the stories I had heard whispered among the halls of the High school throughout the years making me feel sort of bad for him in ways.

I would be fucked up in the head too if I had went through any of the things that I had heard Micho had went through growing up. And if the things were true I'm sure there was a lot more that no body knew anything about.

I sat up and looked down at myself, I gasped when I realized why he had apologized to me. The insides of my thighs were bruised but last night had been amazing. I wasn't really sure on how he managed to bruise me but he had not that I really cared.

If he had actually meant to make the bruises I guess I would feel some type of way, but I knew it was definitely an accident because I saw I big bruised bite mark on his neck making me really embarrassed not remembering doing something crazy like that.

"Oh my god did I do that too you?" I asked touching his neck softly making him flinch. "I'm so sorry" I said making him shrug with a chuckle. "It's okay doll trust me I liked it" he said making me turn bright red in embarrassment. But of course all to soon things had to come to a end making me kind of sad.

He sighed and pulled my lips against his and pulled me into his arms. After a few minutes he got up from his bed and started getting dressed making me do the same. "So um do you remember if we used protection or not?" I whispered pulling my dress from last night back on.

He hesitated for a long time making me really nervous to hear his answer. "I think so" was all he said making me that more nervous. I really couldn't believe I had ever been this stupid in my life before.

We stayed silent for the whole entire car ride to my house making me pretty thankful. "Thanks for the ride home" I said getting out of his car making him nod staring blankly at the windshield. "You're welcome be safe" he said before driving off and out of my life sending things back to the way they were before the party.