Chapter Six

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter six🔥 Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

NAVEEN'S P.O.V- *7 Months later*

I woke up around four in the morning with sharp pains shooting through my lower abdomen making my eyes snap open and my immediate reaction was to clutch my quite huge stomach because of the pain. It wasn't so fierce that I couldn't handle it but it didn't feel like nothing either, there was no way I was going to be able to ignore the pain and go back to sleep.

I nudged Zoey awake who was sound asleep next to me in my huge kind sized bed. I was so thankful to have a best friend that was as great as Zoe. Since I had first found out I was pregnant she had basically spent everyday and night with me. Zoey groaned and rolled over away from me trying to get in some more much needed sleep. I knew she was probably beyond exhausted after helping so much the last few months.

I sighed leaving her alone to rest as I figured out how to silently get up by myself to go take a shower to see if it helped with the slow contractions that I was having. When I finally stood on my feet I grabbed something comfortable for the hospital because I knew I was in labor but the contractions weren't close so there was no reason to freak out just yet.

After I had taken my shower I smiled to see Zoey was up on her phone waiting for me. "Hey you okay?" She asked when I walked back into what had became our room these past few months. I nodded as I tossed my clothes into the dirty hamper, "Yeah I'm good just feeling more contractions like last night.

She nodded in understanding as she got up and rubbed my belly as she grabbed some of her clothes for a shower. "Today's the today sweet little ones" she said before asking me to come sit on the toilet while she showered. Zoey has kept me in close proximity since I had gotten closer and closer to my due date not that I really blamed her.

"Do you want him there?" Zoey asked through the shower curtain, I hesitated to answer did I even want him there? I mean he hadn't bothered to ask one time how me or the babies were doing so why bother, hell he had no clue I had found out that I was pregnant with twins. "Do you think I should let him be there?" I asked her letting her make the decision for me.

"I think you should at least call him and let him know and if he doesn't show then we will raise these beautiful babies by ourselves" she said reassuring me that she would always be there to help me. "Okay I'll call him" I said quietly as I fished my phone out of my pocket to dial his number. I had gotten Ethan to get his number from one of Michos close friends that way when the time did come I could let him know and leave it up to him to make the decision to show up or not.

I was super nervous if he would even bother to answer my call. It rang a few times before a really sexy sleepy voice came through the phone, "Hello? Whose this?".

I hadn't realized that I had been sitting there silent until his voice came through the phone once again. "Hello?" He said trying to grab my attention. "Hey it's Me, Naveen, Sorry, um I was just calling to let you know I was in labor so if you decide you would like to come I can text you when I head to the hospital" I said really fast afraid he would hang up as soon as I put the offer out there.

I heard him suck in a breath trying to prepare himself for such a situation. "Yeah I'll be there of course, just text me with the room number, when are you heading to the hospital do you want me to drive you?" He asked surprising me that he wanted to be apart of their births.

"Um no that's okay Zoey is gonna drive me there when it's time, it'll probably be a while before I'm completely ready to go" I explained, I heard him making noise in the background probably getting ready. "Alright then just text me when you're heading there.... please?" He said the word please coming out softly. He was unsure I was really going to let him be apart of his children's birth.