Chapter Thirteen

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter thirteen🔥 Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

A Month Later:

I woke up at the sound of my alarm going off at 4:45 A.M I yawned and stretched and got up and took a shower and pulled on skinny jeans and a T-shirt that said my baby daddy is cuter than yours on it. Micho had bought it for me and I adored it, he had made me extremely happy in the last month of us being around each other.

I didn't have any baby fat left and I loved it. I thought for sure that I was going to be huge after I had the twins but It didn't take to long until I bounced right back to my old self . It wasn't easy but Micho had helped me work out when I asked him too even though he said I looked cute with my baby fat. Of course I didn't believe him,there was no way in hell that I looked cute with baby fat. And even if I did I didn't like how I looked and felt extremely uncomfortable so it was just better this way feeling good about myself again.

I then brushed my hair and went into the babies room. Today would be the first day we would be back at school since the babies were born and I was terrified. I knew that bringing the twins to school was going to be hard to handle because everyone always likes touching them and talking shit.

Micho told me I should not worry so much but I knew without a doubt people were going to talk shit. I couldn't lie it definitely made me feel a lot better with the fact that the twins would be somewhat close by while I was attending my classes, our Highschool had opened up a little daycare type of thing for the teen parents that had no one to help them watch their children while they were in school, in hopes of less teen parents dropping out because of it.

It wasn't like it was rare to be teenage parents, so I wasn't sure why I was so worried. There were plenty that I had seen around the school although most of them were just single moms.

But I knew no matter what there would be those people who thought they were above everyone else and were going to try to start shit. It made me feel a lot better though knowing that I would have Micho by my side.

I smiled when I saw that Micho and the twins were already showered dressed and ready to go. Aidan was wearing his little outfit that said Bugs and Nadia was wearing her little outfit that said Love. They looked beyond adorable and happy.

"Good morning beautiful" he said making me smile. He always knew how to make me smile and blush and I knew he knew that I loved it. "Good morning" I said. "How did you sleep?" he asked. "Pretty good, what about you how long have you been up?" I asked him.

"The twins woke up around 2 A.M and didn't feel like going back to sleep so I stayed up with them" He said and I smiled. "Your such a good daddy" I said causing him to smile. "And you are a good mommy" he said causing me to smile.

I loved the fact that we both were getting along so well with each other. We were making it work great and we were both really good parents even though we both doubted ourselves.

It was going to be even harder but I knew I was ready as I would ever be. I had always wanted kids young I never knew or thought it would be when I was this young but I was happy and contempt with my new life regardless.

"Come on we have school" He said and I groaned. "Okay" I said. I strapped Nadia into her carrier while Micho strapped Aidan into his.

Then we carried them down stairs. We got their diaper bags ready and then we ate some bacon and then we strapped the twins into the back seat of Micho's car. Once we had gotten in I texted Zoey.

Me- Hey u going 2 skool?

Zoe- Hell ya I'm coming wbu?

Me- Ya we all are

Zoe- yayyy I getta c my god children

Me- Yup c u soon

Zoe- u 2

Once we got to school I frowned when I saw people pointing and laughing and talking about us almost immediately after spotting us pull in. I got out of the car and grabbed Aidan while he grabbed Nadia. I saw a very pissed Cindy heading my way and Zoey close behind her.

No matter what when there was someone threatening to me Zoey was always around when it happened. She was literally like my own little protector. She had always been fierce and extremely protective when it came to her friends and family.

"You fucking bitch you think you can steal my boyfriend you whore I bet these little hooker babies aren't even his you slut" she screamed and pushed me really hard, causing Aidan's carrier to slip outta my hand and he starting screaming. Zoey grabbed Cindy and threw her to the ground by her hair.

It didn't surprise me how scared Cindy looked with Zoey sitting on top of her. Cindy had always been terrified of Zoey. Because Zoey had beat her ass plenty of times in the past and knew not to fuck with her.

"You bitch you don't touch my best friend or my god children now get the fuck outta here" Zoey screamed and Cindy took off. Micho bent down to check on me but I pushed him away and checked on Aidan.

I kissed his head and then got up and picked Aidan up to. "I'm so sorry Naveen" he whispered and he pulled me into his arms and kissed my head. "It's okay I'm okay Aidan's okay" I said and he nodded. "Okay well off to class bye y'all see you at lunch" Zoe said "Bye Zoe" I said. "Bye Zoey" Micho said.

As we were walking through the hall ways everyone was talking about us.

"Whore"

"Slut"

"Skank"

"I bet the babies aren't even his"

"He's a dumb ass"

"Hasn't he ever heard the saying wrap it before you tap it"

"She's such a whore, fucking worthless bitch"

Micho sighed and held my hand tighter as we walked through the halls of the school together. "It's okay we are almost in class" he said and I nodded. We dropped the twins off to the daycare system there at school before heading our way to our classes.