Chapter Fifteen

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter fifteen🔥 Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

While my mom and Tina were talking Micho had excused him self and brought the twins upstairs and fed them both and changed them and layed them down for a nap. He kind of made me feel like a shitty mom at times, I knew that wasn't his intention at all but he had gotten the hang of thing so quickly and was so good at it all it made me feel bad.

I knew that my mom wouldn't ever have a problem with Tina staying with us because that's just how my mom was. But I was kind of afraid of what would happen when my dad realized she was here without his permission.

She's never ever been the rude and mean type. She cares about anyone even people that have done nothing but bad things to her. She loved helping people out because she felt like that's what she needs to do.

My dad on the other hand was kind of a lot different. Sometimes I wondered how they had ended up together but I knew they loved each other more than anything.

My dad was the type of person that yeah if you really really needed the help he wouldn't think twice about helping you. But if he didn't have to he probably wouldn't bother wasting his time to do something for someone if he wasn't getting anything in return for doing it.

Don't get me wrong my dad he was a great man, a hard and honest worker and he was a wonderful dad but sometimes he let his temper cloud his judgement to much. There weren't very many times I was whooped as a child but the times I do remember I remember my mom having to get him to stop because he was just lose his shit and explode.

Then there was Micho,who I had thought such bad things about only to be proven completely wrong on who he really was in his heart and soul.

He was a great man and a great father and he was a wonderful boyfriend and I was beyond grateful that I had him and the twins in my life. They were the best things to ever happen to me and now I wouldn't know what to do without them. They all made me extremely happy and content with how life was turning out even if it wasn't what I had expected my life to be like.

No matter what his past is and no matter what is said he's a really good dad. I walked upstairs into our room to see Micho playing pick-a-boo with a giggling Aidan while Nadia was asleep in her crib. "Micho" I giggled. He looked at me and blushed. "What?" he asked innocently like he was confused on why I was getting onto him.

"They're supposed to be taking a nap" I said with a smile. "I know" he said and he lifted Aidan up and kissed his tummy causing him to giggle again. "Nap time buddy" he said and layed him in his crib and kissed his head before covering him up to sleep.

I wouldn't of ever pictured Micho like this with children he just doesn't even seem like the type to be a great parent but Jesus sometimes I think he's better of a parent than I even am at times.

He does so much and is so involved I was so in love with him and how just truly amazing he really was. His heart was just made perfectly. He had a tough childhood he told me but wouldn't get into details but I knew he carried a lot of pain with him through the years. Everyone has some kind of traumatic shit that changes them in their childhood but how guarded Micho use to be shows me he had something that truly hurt him happen to him.

I wanted him to open up more to me about his past but I knew it wasn't really my place just get to push him into telling me about it. But I couldn't help my mind wondering almost constantly wondering what had happened to hurt him and fuck him up so badly to make him think he had to live life the way he had been living it.

Once he came back into the bedroom and laid down on the bed he pulled me down next to him making me smile up at him. Do you want to take a nap?" Micho asked me as he kissed my head. "Yeah I do" I yawned and he nodded and as I was drifting off to sleep I thought I heard Micho speak.

"I love you Naveen" he whispered in my ear.........