Montgomery De La Cruz (Riverdale crossover)

Dating Montgomery isn't always the easiest. Especially when you don't go to his school, instead you go to Riverdale. He is always second guessing himself if he's enough or if you are getting bored, if you have found someone that's more entertaining, can treat you better. But the answer is always no, you have not found anyone better. Because they don't exist, Monty is the best.

"Y/N!" Your best friend's shout from down the hallway. Kevin Keller, Archie Andrews, Jughead Jones, Betty Cooper, and Veronica Lodge. You wave walking to meet them in the middle of hallway, the school has finally ended and you can't wait to leave and go see your boyfriend.

"We are getting shakes at pops wanna join?" Archie asks, you sigh telling them my boyfriend wanted to have a date tonight.

"Invite him! It's about time we met your mysterious beau!" Veronica smirks pushing you lightly, she's not wrong you have been hiding him from them. You knew he wouldn't be happy with you being friends with 3 guys and only 2 girls, but then again he is still friends with his ex fling Sheri.

"Alright! Alright! Fine I'll invite him to pops!" You agree pulling out your phone texting him, you fumble with it for a while trying to find the perfect words. Jughead huffs taking your phone out of your hands and begins typing rapidly.

  Y/N:
Hey babe, some of my friends are getting shakes later . They really wanna meet you. And asked if we wanted to go. You down?❤️

He hands yours phone back to you, you read over the text and smile thanking Jug. He mutters a no problem before turning to leave the school, the rest of you follow him to the parking lot. You get in your car offering a lift to  Veronica and Betty, they graciously accept your offer.

"B my phone just buzzed will you get it and read the text to me?" You ask from the drivers seat looking both ways before pulling out onto the main road. She nods her head grabbing your phone unlocking it.

"It's Monty. He says he wanted a night with just his gf. What do I say?" She asks nervously, twitching her fingers. You roll your eyes before answering.

"Tell him that one of my best friends is Archie Andrews. Trust me he will wanna come." You exhale turning onto Veronica's road, she types it out before sending it. The minute she sets the phone down it buzzes again, she grabs it sighing.

Babe😍:
You mean Archie Andrews who used to have a thing for you? Archie Andrews amazing football player and singer?! What time.

Betty reads it to you nervously, you chuckle to yourself. Pulling into the Veronica's apartment building round-about you let her out, Veronica  waving bye and saying to text her for the details. Putting the car into park for a moment you take your phone from Betty.

Y/N:
Yes that Archie Andrews. And do you wanna pick me up at 4:30?

Babe😍:
Yes, see you at 4:30. Love you baby girl.

Betty looks at you curiously, you put the car into drive and pull out of the circle continuing to Betty's house.

"Why does he care about Archie?" She asks protectively, she still has feelings for Archie even though her and Jug are a thing. She thinks of him more as a brother, Veronica likes Archie even though B doesn't know that.

"He plays for Liberty baseball and football. He hates any football player from here. It doesn't help that I said he's my best friend..." you drone out, turning up the music Betty nods her head.