Justin Foley Personal

I sit there shaking, my hair a knotted mess, my clothes ripped, and my face bruised and bloody. I lean against the wall shaking my head back in forth trying to convince myself this didn't happen to me. Hot tears start falling down my cheeks as a sob racks through my body, I pull my legs to my chest trying to calm myself down. I notice my phone laying screen down on the floor a few feet away from me, I scramble and lay down trying to get a hold of it. I finally pull it closer to me and dial my older brothers phone number.

"Faith?" He answers sounding a tad bit irritated I had called, I try to suppress my sobs and sharp inhales.

"He-he r-raped me. Jason." I sob my voice hoarse and shaky, the line goes silent for a minute before he finally speaks again.

"How did this happen and where?"

"I was supposed to-to come over and we were just g-going to c-chill. But once I got there and we started watching a m-movie he started getting handsy," I say my voice shaking, I curl back into the ball form I was previously in.

"Okay okay. Just stay there and I'm headed over right now." He says rapidly, I nod my head hanging the phone up and letting it fall out of my hands.

I sit there for a while silence surrounding me, I replay all of it in my mind again and again. I bite my cheek to try and keep the tears from rushing down, I feel the lump forming in my throat. After a few seconds of sitting there in silence I hear someone opening the front door. I scream trying to tell them where I am in this hell hole, footsteps rush up the stairs and into the room. But there stands the one person I least expected.

Justin Friggin Foley.

I look at him tears welling up in my eyes at the sight of the boy, he runs to my side easing himself down to my level. I look into his eyes and see worry, I try to reassure him I'm okay. But I know he doesn't buy it, he heard what I said on the phone.

"Baby girl please tell me what happened." He asks softly caressing my cheek, he looks over every bruise that's currently visible. I tell him exactly what happened, how when I showed up he said we would just watch a movie. Then once the movie started he began kissing my neck and it was fine until he wanted more, and I didn't. He forced himself on me, told me that I should enjoy it. That I should've consented because I loved him.

"No. This is not your fault. No one. Gets to touch you without you wanting it." He reassures me pulling him into his chest, but that's the last thing I remember, his firm hold on me kissing the top of my head.

•••

I wake up looking around my room drowsily, I recognize a figure sitting in the chair next to me.

"Justin?" I ask my voice raspy from being asleep for so long, he shoots up looking at me alarmingly.

"Faith! Don't you ever scare me like that again! I thought I lost you!" He screams grabbing me wet tears falling on my shoulder, I hug him back weakly.

"How long?" I ask numbly once he has let me go.

"1 day and 1/2." He answers softly standing up and going out the door beckoning Zach and my family into the room.

I immediately notice Zach sporting a black eye and busted lip, along with Justin who I now realize has bruised knuckles and a small cut on his jaw.

"Zach? Justin? What happened to your face and hands?" I ask softly looking at them curiously.

"After Justin explained what happened I drove us over to Jason's and we taught him never to touch you again. Then called the cops and told them what he did to you, and how he ended up beaten on the ground." Zach says sitting next to me, I look at him a small smile playing on my face.

"Thank you guys. You really didn't have to do that but I appreciate it so much." I say taking both of their hands in mine, Justin looks at me as if I'm crazy.

"He forced you! Of course we had to do that!" He whisper yells, I nod my understanding.

"I'm gonna go tell the cops that they can come talk to you now." Zach whispers squeezing my hand and then exiting down the hallway. Justin looks at me solemnly, I sit up straight wincing a bit from the bruises on my stomach.

"Justin why did you come over to my house when I called Zach? Why did you beat up Jason?" I ask letting go of his hand placing mine on my stomach softly.

"Baby girl. When I heard what he did to you I was so scared, I thought I might lose you. Then when you passed out I was even more terrified. He couldn't get away with what he did to you. He didn't even try to deny it. He flat out said 'Yeah I did force myself into her. If she truly loved me she would've just accepted it and not called rape.' I wanted to rip his head off right there, I probably would've if Zach didn't get to him first." Justin says his face growing colder and his eyes getting darker as he talks about it. I lean in softly pressing my lips to Justin's, he doesn't do anything so I pull away sharply.

"Sorry I shouldn't have done that. I get you see me as nothing but your best friends little sister." I stumble over my words, he chuckles at me pulling me back into a kiss.

Once we break apart he looks at me carefully caressing my face.

"Faith if I just saw you as my best friends little sister I wouldn't be here right now, I wouldn't have beaten that guy up, I like you a lot babe. Your everything to me." He sighs leaning his forehead against mine, I close my eyes leaning into his embrace. "So what do you say will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" I smirk kissing him passionately entangling my hands in his hair and his arms wrapped around my body.

However, the cops decide to barge in right then. They tell me that it might not have to go to trial but that at the least I would need to tell the cops what happened. And I knew that even if this did go to trial, I would have my brother and my boyfriend next to me.