Justin Foley

You walk to your boyfriends apartment, food clutched in your hands. You were gonna just gonna hang out, so you got his favorite food from Rosie's and headed over. You arrive at his moms apartment, you are just about to knock on the door when you hear an ear bursting scream. Belonging to none other than your boyfriend. You try to wiggle the door job but it's tightly locked, you internally groan dropping your purse but still holding close to the food. You turn around swiftly giving a good harsh kick to the door, it bursts open spinning around you see Meth Seth holding your boyfriend by the neck against the wall. Stunned you drop the food, fries scattering along the floor. You grab your pepper spray out of your back pocket and spray it in Seth's eyes. Seth steps back stunned grabbing his eyes, causing him to let go of Justin's neck. He stands there stunned touching his neck tentatively.

"I swear to god you so much as poke him  I'll have your deadbeat ass arrested." You seethe grabbing ahold of Justin, not before landing a hard upper cut to his jaw. "Justin your not living here anymore. Not with your lame excuse of a mother." You snap looking at his mom your eyes could've burned a hole in her chest. She bows her head walking into the other room. Seth is still on the floor gripping his eyes, you kick him in his balls for good measures.

"Let's go get your clothes your staying with me." You sigh leading Justin to his room, he follows timidly. You can tell he's embarrassed and scared. You pull him closer to you wrapping a protective arm around his waist, clutching the pepper spray in hand you wait for him to finish packing.

When he finishes gathering enough clothes for a while you walk back to your car opening the passenger door for him. You get in the car speeding as far away from that drug house as you can. He sits there his head leaning on the window looking at the houses and cars move by. You pull into an abandoned parking lot, turning off the car and locking the doors you look over at Justin. Swiftly unbuckling your seatbelt you get out of the car and walk to his side. You open the door pulling him out so he is standing, you look in his eyes and notice they are red from crying.

"Baby..." you whisper, that word is enough to send him into a break down. He grabs ahold of you nuzzling his head into your neck sobs racking through his body, you hug him rubbing his back whispering I love you's in his ears.

"Y/N. It was so scary." He mumbles against your neck, you sigh gripping him tighter. "Don't let go."

"Not in a million years." You sigh, moving one of your hands to his hair you play with it wrapping it gently around your fingers. "Justin I know you don't eat except for when your at Bryce's or at school. So let's go back to my house and I'll make you something."

"Okay." He croaks, he sounds like a little kid who is lost and doesn't have his mom. You nod your head letting him go and walking back to the car getting in. You drive to your house and get out grabbing his duffle bag of clothes, he follows you into your house.

You set it down on the bench near your front door and immediately go to the kitchen where your mom is at. They had already eaten dinner because you were planning on Rosie's, after explaining the situation to her she nods her head rapidly handing you a plate of food. You set it down in front of Justin who has taken a seat at your dining room table where your dad is. Your dad has always liked Justin, liked that he treated his daughter good, your dad being a detective almost immediately notices the bruise forming on Justin's neck. He gives you a worried look, you nod your head knowing what your dad thinks, he signals for you to follow him. You walk into the living room and tell him what happened, he scolds you for being reckless but also commends you for not just pretending you didn't see it. He calls his work and sends guys over to the address, having them arrested for attempted murder and illegal drug use. You walk back in to see Justin stuffing his face full of food, you chuckle softly sitting beside him grabbing his bicep lightly.

"Hey babe, you could choke, so like....don't choke." You say softly making your own plate of food. You grab some chicken fettuccine Alfredo and some garlic bread, along with Caesar salad.

"Babe I'm fine." He says pretending to choke on a piece of his bread, you laugh pushing his arm lightly but then worry he might be touchy. He shakes his head at you, "I'm not glass, don't treat me like I am." He snaps, you know he doesn't like it when people treat him like he's weak. Because he's not, he has been living like that since he was 10. 10 friggin years old and he had to fight for his life, that's so effed up.

"Your right your not made of glass, sorry for my mistake." You mumble eating your food quietly pulling your phone out, you text all of your friends back since you hadn't checked your phone in over an hour.

"I shouldn't have snapped, I just hate feeling powerless and feeling like I can't protect the people I love." He states looking at you his eyes soft, you shake your head sighing.

"You don't need to protect me, I'm safe. Your the one who needs protecting, Justin your 17 and what is he 40?45?" You ask anger rising in your chest, you grip your fork harder stabbing you pasta with it shoving it in your mouth.

"You know. The worst part is. She just stood there watching, I asked for her and she just turned around. I'm her son. Her son. And she lets that son of a beach throw me around like nothing but a bag of crap. Like what mother does that? If you hadn't busted in I don't know what would've happened..."He says fighting back tears as he finished the story, this causes you to have an outburst.

"Dad! Justin's filing charges! I know they will go to court if we do, but I saw it, he experienced it, and you saw the bruises. That son of a biscuit is going down. He's not touching him again. Or anyone." You state matter of factly, your dad and Justin look at you impressed.

"You should be a cop." Justin smirks to you resting his hand on your shoulder, your dad quickly shakes his head.

"My little girl isn't going to be a cop. She might be a dang good one but she will never find out." He laughs to himself, you nod your head.

"I wanna be a lawyer, put these idiots in jail." You say looking at Justin a determined glint in your eyes.

"I support you no matter what."

"Will you press charges? Justin it's gone to far.." you ask looking down afraid he won't want to, it is his mom that would be looped into this.

"Your right. It's gone to far, but could we win?" Justin says looking at your dad, your dad thinks for a minute.

"You have a good chance at winning, tomorrow I'll go and take pictures of the door, proving   Y/N saw it happen, and Seth is probably to high to deny it." Your dad smiles at Justin, Justin smiles brightly back nodding his head.

"Y/N are you sure you wanna be with me during the trial? There's going to be a lot going on and I get if you don't wanna be a part of this." He says softly looking away from you, you can tell he's preparing himself for you to break up with him.

"Babe, I broke a door down to get to you, sprayed a guy with pepper spray, upper cutted him, and kicked him in his jewels. I'm not breaking up with you now." You chuckle lacing your fingers in his.

"Thanks baby girl." He smiles looking down at your hands, by this time your dad had moved into his office to start paperwork.

"Justin Foley I will go down swinging for you." You say kissing him passionately on his lips.