Tyler Down

"Y/N you made it!" You best friend Jessica shouts walking towards you 2 drinks in hand. She hands you one sipping on the other. You smile at her taking a sip of your drink. "You look very cute tonight hun." She says looking at your outfit. A pair of black jeans, a white long sleeved shirt tucked in, and a black and white flannel tied around my waist.

"Thanks you do to!" You smile looking at hers, a pair of white jean shorts, and a black flowy tank top with a denim jacket on.

"Lets go dance!" She screams as the song Swalla by Jason Derulo comes on. You guys begin dancing, Justin coming up and snaking his arms around Jessica as they dance together.

After the song ends you spot Jeff outside standing alone, so you make your way towards him and begin talking.

"Hey Atkins why are you alone at a party like this?!" You question incredulously. He laughs and answers with "No one I have my eye on." You laugh along with him and take a sip of your drink.

"So Clay and Hannah, are they finally together?" You ask eyeing them giggling and talking on the couch, you immediately notice Troy making his way over to them. "Jeff! Jeff! Stop Troy he is going to soil the plan!" You shout pushing him toward them. He rushes over and picks Troy up by his waist.

"Come on buddy let's leave these kids to talk."

•••

Everyone had gone home but you were still there helping Bryce and them clean up. Your friends with all of them so your welcome whenever.

"Ugh! How can people make such a mess. Like once your done with it put it in a little basket called the trash can instead of on the counter!" Zach groans flopping on the couch next to you. You laugh and shake your head at him, you get up and walk outside to grab your jacket since your about to head home.

"Y/N come join us in the gazebo!" Marcus and Bryce yell at you. You are pretty comfortable with them even though you believe they are complete dicks.

"Okay.." you say walking over slowly. You sit down and begin playing a game on your phone.

"Let me get you a drink." Bryce says smirking, before you can reject he is up pouring pineapple juice and a bunch of coconut rum in a red solo cup.

"Thanks." You say sipping it.

30 minutes later

You were completely drunk and Marcus had left, you stand up stumbling a bit to go grab your jacket.

"Woah woah woah! You can't drive home like this!" Bryce says grabbing you by the waist. "Just stay the night and I'll take you home tomorrow morning."

You knew better a girl doesn't simply stay the night at Bryce Walker's, unless something happens. You shake your head no and grab your phone dialing Jeff's number. You were going to ask for him to come pick you up. Bryce grabs your phone shoving it in his back pocket.

"No need to call anyone. Your staying here remember." He snarls his eyes clouding over with anger.

"Bryce no!" You say backing away, but you can't drive and you don't have your phone to call anyone. Bryce moves closer to you eventually your back hits the wall.

Bryce grabs you by your hair and pulls you closer to him, you try to scream but his other hand slaps across your face. You cry out in pain, he begins taking off your clothing. You shout out for someone to help you, for him to stop all the while hitting him as hard as you can but it's no use. All of a sudden someone grabs Bryce by his shirt.

"Get off of her!" The last person you would expect to see grabbing Bryce. Tyler Down.

"What are you going to do about it!" Bryce shouts whipping around. Tyler simply holds up his phone.

"You don't leave her alone, I will publish this not only on the school website but will give it to the police. And if that's not enough and they don't do anything about it. I will send it to every college you apply to. I will send it to your mom, your dad. All you family. I'll broadcast it in the yearbook. A whole section dedicated to Bryce. It'll read 'basketball star..more like rapist.'" Tyler snarls back at Bryce, this is the angriest you have ever seen him. Bryce goes for the phone, letting you go. You dash for the backyard fence door. You run out and run across the street. You don't know who lives there but your going to ask to use there phone to call Jeff at least.

You see Tyler run behind the bushes grab his camera and run down the street. Before you can even shout thank you he is already disappearing into the night. You probably couldn't say thank you since you were crying and shaking so hard. You finally found a phone and called Jeff. He agreed to come pick you up. You didn't tell him because you were still shocked. That someone you thought was a good person tried to rape you. You would have been taken advantage of if it weren't for Tyler. The boy you always thought was creepy. You didn't want to know why he was behind Bryce's bushes but yet you were thankful. Because if it weren't for him you don't know where you would be. Actually yes you do. In Bryce's house being forced. And you are sure as hell glad you aren't there. You are in the safety of Jeff's car.

So no nothing ever did happen between you and Tyler, you never dated him. But you thanked him and you did investigate and learned that Bryce had forced others. So how you are making a file against him. And it's sure as hell going to bring him down.