Monty

"You look good today." Montgomery says coming and sitting next to you at your guys lunch table. Jessica is on one side of you, the other seat open.

"You don't look to bad yourself." You smirk, you and Monty's relationship was strictly flirtatious, noncommittal. You were free to do what you like, it was just friendly flirting. Little do either of you know that the other has feelings. Montgomery De La Cruz was the player of Liberty High, he beat people if they looked at him or his friends the wrong way. You were the girl that Monty would beat anyone up for even his friends.

You hear someone cat call you, you roll your eyes and just pretend to ignore them. Monty can't do that though.

"HEY!" He yells at the group of sophomore boys who had catcalled you, standing up. They clearly didn't know who you were, only that your body was nice looking.

"Are you talking to us?" The bigger one challenges puffing out his chest. Monty raises an eyebrow and a smirk appears.

"Unless you want me to beat your ass I would suggest you apologize to her. She isn't a dog." Monty demands.

"I'm sorry bud but if you haven't realized there is one of you and two of us. You don't look to good at math but that means we outnumber you." The littler one states looking Monty up and down. Even when the little one puffs out his chest Monty is still quite a bit bigger tha him. All of a sudden Justin stands up and walks behind Monty.

"Now there's 2 of us who are bigger than both of you combined." Justin snaps his eyes burning into the boys chest. Alex and Zach stand up also walking next to Justin.

"You don't look to good at math, but there's 4 of us now." Alex snarls a smirk playing on his face. By now the entire lunch room is staring at this standoff between 4 of the most popular boys in the entire school and 2 nothing's.

"We are sorry!" They stutter rushing away, you shake your head laughing a little.

"Monty if I remember correctly you cat called me the first time you saw me. Now look whose upset about it." You smirk resting your hand on his bicep. Which was clearly muscular, you could feel him try to subtly flex, making you laugh a little.

"Yeah but that's cuz I was actually interested they just wanted a good time with a hot senior." He smirks looking over at you, you are  shocked by the words he used.

"Did Montgomery De La Cruz just say that I was hot and that he was interested! That's a lot of compliments in one sentence." You note joking around, the only one really paying attention to you 2 are Alex and Jessica. Even though Alex doesn't particularly like Monty he does think you would suit him well.

"Yeah I believe that is what came out of my mouth. Besides no one cat calls my girl except for me." He states wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"Yes!!" Jessica beams, you all look at her and she begins explaining. "Me and Justin had a slight bet based on whose would be the first to show interest obviously. And I said Monty! So I get 20 bucks!"

"Wow thanks for betting on us. Except what happens if I ask him out?" You question raising an eyebrow at her. She pales quickly, because a date outranks interest.

"Are you asking me out?" Monty inquires.

"I guess I am." You smirk raising your eyebrow once again, "So Cruz what's your answer."

"Well I have liked you for awhile....so I guess I can make it work." He says casually, you glare at him jokingly.

"Glad you could clear up your schedule for me." You says punching him lightly in the arm.

"Anything for you Princess." He says tightening his grip on your waist, Jessica and Alex mentally awe. You rest your head on his shoulder and finish your lunch extremely giddy.