Jealous Justin Foley

Y/N POV:

I grin as I walk into Bryce's party, I'm wearing a short black dress and high black heels. And trust me when I say I feel amazing. I greet my best friends Sheri and Jessica, pouring myself a drink. I turn around and see a drunk Justin Foley flirting with a dumb blonde. I don't even know her name, but I know for damn well it isn't Y/N or Justin's girlfriend. I resist the urge to walk up and spill my drink on him, I have a better plan that will make him suffer more. I ignore him for a while, playing all the games that people are playing. Suck and blow, spin the bottle, truth and dare, and beer pong. By the end of it me and Montgomery De La Cruz are partners in almost every game. Monty walks with me up stairs when we hear Zach Dempsey yell "Oh yeah!" and turn up the music. Wild Thoughts by DJ Khaled blares from the speakers and everyone starts dancing. I smirk at Montgomery and he nods excitedly grabbing my hand and running to the center of the dance floor. He puts his hands on my waist and begins moving to the best of the music, I follow his lead smirking at him. However, Justin is to drunk to know what's happening, that's when I realize I have to step it up to make sure he knows what happened.

Y/U/N: We are the life of the party💕  @/Baseball_Monty

Y/U/N: We are the life of the party💕 @/Baseball_Monty

Baseball_Monty: Dang right hunny

Sherikins: You 2 were insane... but fun

JessicaD: Like beyond insane, more psychotic. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

ZDempsey: When Wild Thoughts came on it all went downhill...

AlexStandall: ^^^^

BryceTheMan: funniest night of my life✌🏻✌🏻

J.Foley: Did I miss the part where we broke up and you started dating Monty?

Y/U/N: A lot happens when your drunk and flirting with some blonde bimbo.

J.Foley: What are you even talking about? Just text me.

Y/U/N: Sorry what's your number again?

J.Foley: Quit it Y/N

Comments have been disabled...

I walk up to the school building immediately seeing Justin, obviously I catch his attention because he comes storming over. He grabs my arm and drags me to the gym which is now empty.

"What the hell is with your Instagram post?! Montgomery De La Friggin Cruz is not your god dang boyfriend I am!!" He shouts pushing me away from him, I look at him my mouth agape and my eyebrows raised.

"Not like you noticed me and him when you were to busy snogging another girl!" I fire back poking his chest with my pointer finger. He looks at me shocked.

"I cheated..." he mumbles to himself, I hear it though. I chuckle out loud humorlessly.

"No! But the fact that you can't remember if you cheated on me or not shows you were drunk!" I bark at him, but all he does is smirk at me.

"You were...JEALOUS!!" He smirks grabbing my wrist and pulling me a little closer to him, I shake my head in disagreement.

"No I was not. YOU were jealous!" I snap back trying to push myself off of Justin but he wraps my hands around my waist pulling me even closer to him.

"But why did you dance with Cruz in the first place?" He whispers his hot breath hitting my ear, my breath hitches and I feel him smiling against my skin. He has me right where he wanted me.

"Because you weren't paying attention to me..." I mumble turning my face so I am looking in his eyes. "If you would have paid attention I wouldn't have danced with Monty."

"Baby girl. You will always be my priority, I'm sorry failed to show you that last night." He smiles leaning down and kissing my forehead, now it's my turn to smirk.

"You were clearly jealous when I posted that picture of me and Monty." I say moving my head back so I'm looking directly in his eyes.

"What can I say. I saw my girl with another guy. That should've been me." He sighs looking down at my face. He kisses me softly moving one hand to the back of my neck bringing me closer.

I smile knowing this boy is mine and that even with his jealousy he will always love me.