Monty

"Y/N you are needed in the front office." A student says smiling at your teacher sweetly.

"Do you have a pass for her?" Your English teacher Mrs. Luckston asks an annoyed expression on her face, the students eyes show panic but she quickly regains her confidence.

"The office says that since I'm here and I have been asked to bring her down that a pass is not required. So I will be takin Y/N now thank you." The girl who you now recognize as Skye says a smirk playing on her face.

"Yes well okay." Mrs. Luckston says blinking rapidly, you get up and follow Skye out of the room and down the hallway towards the front office.

Skye looks in the front office window and the lady nods unlocking the door. You furrow your eyebrows and look at Skye confused but follow her anyways. She leads you towards the quad where all the kids hang out during study halls and lunches. You see a sign that is being held up by Jessica your best friend that read Y/N. You look at her and cock your head a bit she just smiles and nods. You continue down the path and see Justin Foley another close friend of yours that says I love you, Skye stops letting you read the sign before looking back to see if your down reading the sign. You are so except she doesn't move.

"Continue walking down towards the garden and you'll know when to stop." She says winking at you. You didn't realize that people had begun following knowing what was happening.

"Um, okay." You state as you keep walking down the trail that leads to the garden.

The weird thing is you don't see anymore signs so you have no clue as to why you were called out of class for there to be only 2 signs that say Y/N I love you. You finally reach the end of the trail where you see Jessica holding a sign that says "Y/N", Justin holding the sign that says "I love you". Zach holding a sign that's says "Which is why", Jeff holding a sign that says "I wanted to ask you". Marcus with a sign that reads "this very important question".

One at a time they all flip their signs over, 5 people holding 5 signs with 5 of the most important words.

Will You Be My Wife

Tears start forming in your eyes as Montgomery walks out through the middle of them, walking up to you. Bending down on one knee his eyes big and wide looking at you anxiously.

"So what do you say babe. Wanna be my wife?" He asks opening the black velvet box, a gorgeous silver diamond ring appearing.

Your hand flies over your mouth nodding your head rapid fire. He slips the ring on your left middle finger standing up. Everyone around you cheers, you roll your eyes laughing and plant a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Montgomery you are on hell of a boyfriend... I guess fiancé now." You state once you two broke the kiss. He smirks nodding his head.

•••

Later that night

"How do you think our parents will react to us being engaged?" You ask Monty, you two were laying in the hammock outside in your backyard.

"My mom already knows and I asked your parents permission..." He says not making eye contact with you, you look at him and immediately huge smile breaks out on your face.

"You are such a sneaky ass!" You exclaim laying down on his chest. His chest rising as he laughs, he wraps your hair around his fingers playing with it.

"I love you Y/N and I can't wait for you to be my wife." He smiles love showed clearly in his eyes, he leans down to kiss you.

JustinFoley, ClayJ, WalkerB and 1048 others liked this post• 25 comments

Y/U/N    Save the date

Monty.DLC  Officially off the market. Sorry to late boys ✌🏻

Z.Demps  FINALLY!! Can't wait to meet the chillens

Hannah.Bake  Wow Zach's cutting to the chase!

Jess.Davis   My bestie is getting married

Jeff.atkins   I expect to be part of this wedding, if not don't waste the paper sending an invite to me😉

Monty.DLC   How can you have a wedding without a best man??? @Jeff.atkins

RyanShaver   Congrats guys!!!

View other comments

~~~ So guys do you want a part two of the actual wedding? Also thank you so much for all the views love you all!! ❤❤