Author's note

Yes, this is how the story ends.
You probably weren't expecting that, but I decided it to be this way.

I know it's such a tragic ending, but I don't want anyone of you to be upset about this.

In no way did I want to say taking your life is the key to get rid of all your problems. AT ALL. This is a metaphor. Please, if you are considering harming yourself or end your life, take a deep breath and allow yourself to ask for help. These hotlines may be a good start.

You could say I know nothing about self harm or depression, and you'd be completely right, since I've never had suicidal thoughts or felt the need to hurt myself

You could say I know nothing about self harm or depression, and you'd be completely right, since I've never had suicidal thoughts or felt the need to hurt myself. I only wanted my own story to end this way and explore this world. This was the original idea for the story, hope you enjoyed it the way it was. 

I could've chosen a happy ending instead, and I didn't. I've written enough clichéd stories in my life, this was supposed to be different. It was meant to be a happily sad story, if that even makes sense.

I'm sorry if I mentioned things I may not know much about. I am learning and will continue to inform myself and others about this. If you find yourself struggling to hold on to life, please surround yourself with people and activities that can help you get through this, and don't be embarrassed to ask for help in the first place. 

I may not know you, but I know that the life of many people wouldn't be the same without you, so please, stay. We want you here.

All the love,
- stardustvirgo xx