VII

"Let me be your mirror, help you see a little bit clearer the light that shines within"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Perfect. Now, let me tell you all the things you never told yourself", he added.

I blushed. "What do you mean?"

"Your smile is gorgeous, it's a pity you rarely show it. I know it's a huge treasure and you may not want to share it with the world because it might ruin it, but please, let me see it more often.

There's nothing brighter than your eyes when you smile, so why don't you light up the world with them? Maybe a little more light could help you see how beautiful you truly are.

And your hair, your hands, your body, all your perfect imperfections, everything about you is special.

You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you.

Go give love to your body.

I will hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn.

Are you scared of the things that they might put you through?
Does it make you wanna hide the inner you?

Look at me. I'm your mirror. I'm showing you all the reasons why you matter.

You've spent your whole life hating your body, now it's time to see your worth.

I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go.
Just put your hand on the glass, I'm here trying to pull you through,
you just gotta be strong."