Chapter 10 - Dizzy

My favorite Little Mix song June 2014: Word Up!

"Lisa? Lisa wake up." I heard, but I couldn't open my eyes.

"Is she breathing?" I heard Jade's voice, and then I felt hairs on my face which meant that somebody was listening if I was breathing.

I tried to open my eyes, but they wouldn't open

"What happened?" Jesy asked, and by the way her voice sounded, I knew she was worried.

"She went to the toilet, and I followed her to make sure nothing would happen. I saw her hanging above the toilet, so I placed my hands on her back to comfort her. She turned around and fell, and after that she didn't respond." Jordan explained.

I tried to open my eyes, again, and this time they opened.

I was blinded by the light so I had to blink a couple of times before I was used to the light.

"Lisa! Oh my god, you scared me!" Perrie yelled as she pulled me into a hug, well... 'hug'... I was laying on a table or something, so you can't call it an 'hug' I guess.

I coughed before I opened my mouth to say something, "I'm so dizzy."

"Get her some water." Perrie said to Jordan, who ran away to get water.

"Is this room spinning or...?"

"Yeah this room is spinning. We're in a theme park, aren't we?" Jesy laughed.

"I'm serious!"

"I know, sorry."

Jordan came back and handed me the water, so I sat up and took a sip of it.

"Is that better?" He asked.

"Yes." I took another sip.

He smiled, "good."

"It feels like I'm dead..." I told them.

"Luckily you aren't dead." Perrie says.

Jesy coughed, "yeah... Luckily..."

"Hey!" I yelled, "that's not nice!"

"Just kidding." Jesy laughed.

Perrie shook her head, "you're mean, Jesy."

"You're mean."

"No-", I cut Perrie off before this would end in a yes-no-fight, "ssh my head hurts."

"Do you remember what happened?" Jade asked, looking worried at me.

"Jordan explained it..."

"Yes, but did you remember it?"

I thought for a moment. Did I?

"I guess so..." I say unsure.

Jade shook her head, "I take that as a 'no'."

"Is the concert over?"

"No..." Leigh-Anne answered.

"Then go back on stage and sing the lungs out of your body!"

Leigh-Anne looked at Perrie, and Perrie at Jade and Jade at Jesy. Well these girls are so... Weird.

"Go!!" I fake-yelled.

They laughed, gave me a hug and disappeared.

I could hear their voices after, and heard them singing but it was better to just sit in front of them and listen to them, to be honest.

5 Minutes after they went back on stage, a doctor came and checked a couple things, just to make sure I could go home. And happily, everything was positive. He only couldn't explain why I coughed blood, but he said it was something with my stomach and pressure or something, I didn't really listen. I was too busy with listening to the girls performing 'DNA'. My favorite song of the 'DNA' album, besides 'How Ya Doin''.

"Okay?" The doctor searched his answer in my eyes. I shook my head when I realized that he was talking to me. "Okay." I answered, even though I didn't know what he said.

Hey, you can't blame me! I'm sure you'd do the same in my position.

The doctor turned around and looked at Jordan, "take care of her, okay?"

"Oh, she's not my-", before Jordan could finish the doctor walked away. Well he's in a good mood.........

"How do you feel?" Jordan asked. "It can be better..."

He opened his mouth, but closed it again when Jesy's voice sounded through the small room. I looked into his eyes. They were filled with love and it was so cute.

When she finished her solo he looked at me, "wow... That wa-"

"-Perfect?" I finished his sentence.

"Yes."

I laughed. He's so love sick. I thought he was like they say on the news, but he's the total opposite. He's so sweet while the news makes him look like a monster.

It's not fair, not for him, not for Jesy and not for their relationship.

So many rumors go 'round, but if they'd know the truth...

It's sickening.

The girls came back for an outfit change. They all looked stunning, really.

While I stared at them, Perrie started dancing.

"What are you doing?" I asked her when she grabbed a purse from one of the stylists and started shaking it.

"I'm making music." She laughed.

Jesy shook her head but she joined Perrie.

Jesy is such a great dancer, one thing is sure. I'm jealous.

"2 minutes." A man yelled behind the door.

"What songs are you going to perform now?" I asked as I looked at Jade.

"'Move', 'Little Me', and 'Towers'." Jade smiled.

"Good luck. Especially with 'Little Me', I know it's an important song for you all."

Jesy and Perrie stopped with dancing and they smiled at each other.

"30 seconds."

Well that 1 and a half minute went fast...

"Thank you." Jade smiled at me and they walked away, again, leaving me and Jordan with an empty dressing room.

I don't mind it, it's quiet here. I like that. And next to that, I can change into their clothes and have my own catwalk. Okay and for Jordan... That's actually not a bad idea....