Chapter 5 - I'm here

My favorite Little Mix song January 2014: Move

*3 DAYS LATER*

The girls are finally back. No more Call of Duty with the boys. Okay, I love Call of Duty, but now I have some girls time again. And to be honest, watching Toy Story was getting boring too. Thanks Liam. Thanks.

"Hey," Leigh-Anne's voice snapped me out of thoughts, "what are you thinking about?"

We all sat on the couch, watching some stupid program.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just happy that you're back. Even though I liked the time with the boys..."

"Aww, we missed you." She says.

"Really?"

I don't know if she meant it because nobody ever missed me. Not even my parents or my sister, Lola.

"Of course we did, silly!" Jade said, joining the conversation.

"But... You don't even reaaaaally know me..."

"You're our little sister now. Or... Child. But child is weird because... 4 Moms... Yeah, you're our little sister." Jesy joined the conversation too.

I looked at Perrie, who just looked down. "What's wrong, Perrie?" I ask her, kind of concerned. "Nothing... I just... I've always wanted children... And now I'm with Zayn, but he thinks it's too soon and I ju-"

I cut her off, "Then I'm your child."

She smiled, "I've always thought about a child like you. With your hair and eyes. Oh, and your personality."

"My personality? What's my personality then?" I laughed. "Crazy. Just like we are."

I smiled at her and then looked at Jesy, "When are you touring again?"

"For the time being, not yet." She says.

"Oh... That's cool."

"You know you need education, right?" Jade says, interrupting Jesy and I's conversation.

"No! I've never been in a school in my whole life!"

"Lisa, I know it's not the best thing on earth, but you have to. You are compulsory."

I looked at Perrie with puppy eyes, "you should really help me on this one," I say and to persuade her, I said, "mom, please?"

I saw that she had a hard time to decide, but she finally said, "no. You're going to school, whether you want it or not. It's the best for you, plus, I want you to socialize with other children of your age."

"I'm going to find a school, now!" Jade says as she stood up and ran away.

I threw my head back, "you're so mean! I don't even want to socialize with children of my age! Why should I socialize with others, when I have a Perrie, a Jesy, a Jade, and a Leigh-Anne? Enough for me."

"Lisa, enough. I'm done with this subject." Perrie says.

Just when I wanted to say something, my phone vibrated.

I picked it out of my pocket and saw that I had a message from Emily, my best friend.

'Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! I'm adopted too! *Happy dance* and guess by who? 5 boys. YES I SAID 5 BOYS. FIVE. F I V E. Be jealous. Not that I know their names or something.............................................'

I laughed while reading her text. She's so weird, I mean, 'Not that I know their names or something', like common! They adopted you!

I quickly texted back 'You're so weird. You don't even know their names! They adopted you, dumbass. You better learn their names soon!', and focused back on the girls.

"Who was that?" Perrie asks, breaking the silence.

"What?"

"Who was texting you?"

"Oh," I say, "Emily. My best friend, she was in the orphanage too. She's adopted today by 5 boys."

"5?!" Perrie askes while her eyes were as big as a football.

"Yes, too bad for her. I have 4 girls." I smiled.

"Who said I'm a girl?" Jesy says.

"Then, what are you?"

"Um... A dog."

Perrie laughed, "you're not a dog!"

"Woof." Jesy stuck her tongue out at Perrie.

Perrie just shook her head and focused on the TV.

"Jesy, you're s-", Perrie cut me off, "ssh!"

We all looked at the TV in silence.

'Girlband Little Mix has adopted a child! The girls were visiting an orphanage in London, and almost immediately choose the girl they adopted. The girl, Lisa, doesn't have any of their last names, yet. The only thing we know about this mysterious girl is that she's 13, and her best friend, Emily, is adopted too, by One Direction.'

"THEY ADOPTED A CHILD?!" Perrie yelled.

"Probably..." Leigh-Anne says, making a duh-face.

"Why didn't they tell- wait," she looked at me, "Emily? 5 boys? Your best friend is adopted by One Direction!"

I looked confused at Perrie then to the TV and back to Perrie.

"Maybe you two can go to school together." Jade says as she walks into the living room.

That doesn't sound bad...

I nodded, looking back at the TV.

"Or you two can go shopping together, since the boys' house isn't thay far away from ours." Jesy says.

"That would be fun." I replied.

*-*-*-*-*

It's 3 AM and I can't sleep. I've tried, but I can't.

It's raining outside, and the sound of the rain on my windows kind of scared me.

Pictures of what happened that night my parents died flashed through my head.

It was raining that night too.

The pictures of their dead bodies made me tremble.

I stood up and walked to my door.

I opened it and quickly ran to Perrie's room.

I quietly opened her door and closed it behind me and I walked to her.

I fell down on her bed, beside her, and whispered in her ear, "Perrie, please wake up."

She opened her eyes, and looked tired at me, "what's wrong, love?"

"I'm scared." I say as I laid under her sheets.

She put her arms around me and pulled me closer to her, "why are you scared?"

"I saw pictures of my parents' accident flashing through my head." I say as I tried to hold back my tears.

"Ssh, I'm here." She says, wiping my tears away.

Yes. She's here. My new family, my new life. My new chance.