Chapter 3 - It's not your fault.

My favorite Little Mix song December 2013: How Ya Doin'

Favorite One Direction song December 2013: Little Things

After I found Lisa, we went back home. Well, her home. Little Mix' home. Yeah you understand me, right? The car ride was in silence. I felt guilty because of what happened. She doesn't want to hang out anymore. She hates me. This is my fault. A voice snapped me out of my thoughts and back to reality. "Zayn?"

"Yes, love?" I quickly look to Lisa and then back to the road.

"Do you hate me?"

What? Why would I hate her? Is she blaming herself?

"No, do you hate me?" I ask her. "No, I love you and you know that," she says. "I'm sorry for what happened, you probably don't want to hang out with me anymore," I say, a bit sad. I can't help it, I'm a emotional person. "It's not your fault,"

"It is,"

"Zayn, hear me clearly, it's not your fault. You don't control the fans, do you?"

"No.. But-" She cuts me off. "Right. So you couldn't help it. And I was happy I was there with you because you were really my superman today," I smile. That's cute. "Aw-" she cuts me off again. "Don't say 'aww', it's not cute," she says while her cheeks burns. "It is," I say. I smiled with my tongue between my teeth. "Omygod, stop, that's so sexy," she says.

"What did you say?" I ask laughing. "STOP BEING SEXY," She yells and then holds her hand for her mouth. "Oops," she says.

I shook my head. "So I'm sexy?"

"Yes, and you know that,"

"I'm sexy and I know it," I sang.

She laughed while face palming. "O god o god,"

Her smile is so cute. It warms my heart. I love it when a fan smiles, but she isn't just a fan. She's my fan. My number 1 fan.

"Would you mind if I asked the lads to come over?" I ask her. She looks at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "No," she says. "Do you want to call them?"

"YES!"

I gave her my phone, while focusing on the road. "Don't forget the speaker,"

She calls Louis.

"Hi Zayn," He says happily. Her eyes widenend. "T-this is L-Lisa. Zayn wants t-to know i-if you wo-ould like to come o-over," She stutters. Aww. "Lisa? Is Zayn there?"

Louis probably thinks this is a fan who stole my phone or something. "I'm here," I say.

"Where and what time?"

"Little Mix' house and um.. 7 pm?"

"Sounds good to me," He says "Bye Lisa, see you tonight!"

"B-byee," she hung up. "That went well," I say. "Noooo, that was SO bad!" She calls Harry.

After calling all the lads, we were home. Well home.. Argh, you understand me. Only Louis and Niall could come. But as long as Lisa is happy, I'm happy.