Chapter 7 - Problems

My favorite Little Mix song March 2014: These Four Walls

"Where is your car?" I asked Perrie as we arrived at home.

"It's in the garage..." She frowned. "Oh, that makes sense."

She was about to say something until she was bear-hugged by Jade and Jesy.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked Leigh-Anne, who just walked in to look what happened. She shrugged, "he left."

Perrie sighed in relief, I guess. I looked at her, and she looked at the stairs. I nodded and she pushed Jesy and Jade away and ran away.

Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Anne looked weird at me.

"She want to have some time alone," I shrugged, "let her. She needs this."

They nodded and Leigh and Jesy walked into the living room.

Jade instead, pulled me by my arm into the kitchen.

"What are y-", I started but she interrupted me, "sssshhh!"

I looked at her, waiting for an explenation.

"Ok, so, you know I said I was gonna find a school yesterday?" She finally said.

"Yeah, wh-", she cut me off again, "I have found the perfect school!", she smiled.

"But I don't wanna go to school!" I whined. Her smile grew, "this school is awesome ! I swear! You're gonna like it!!"

I sighed, "when do I start?"

"Tomorrow."

"But-", she cut me off again, "no but."

I threw my head back, "this is so mean!"

"It isn't," She smiled again, "it's lovely because some children can't even go to sc-", this time, I cut her off, "-school and need to work so be grateful blah blah blah."

I've heard that sentence way to much in the orphanage, when Mariah teached me.

"Yes. So, I'm gonna bring you tomorrow."

"Can't Jesy bring me?"

"Why?"

"Because," I sighed, "she won't bring me to school if I don't want to."

Jade shook her head, "I'm gonna bring you. No way out."

"No uniform, right?"

She looked down, "well..........."

"Jade?!"

"No, I'm joking. I said this is the perfect school, so no uniforms. This school is cool actually."

"Are we done now?"

Jade nodded, "do you want to eat already?"

"What's the time?"

"5 PM."

Was I really that long with Perrie?

"Um.. Ok, what are we going to eat?"

"Pizza." She smiled.

"Hallelujah!!" I yelled as I ran out of the kitchen.

I heard Jade laugh.

I ran into the living room, but immediately stopped when I saw Perrie in Leigh-Anne's arms, crying.

I didn't even hear her come down...

"W-what's wrong?" I asked, looking from Jesy to Leigh and from Leigh to Perrie.

Jesy walked to me and whispered something in my ear,

"Zayn is mad at her because she didn't call back, and when she told him 'I want some time alone', he said 'maybe we need to take a break with us' and hung up."