"Hyung! Will you tell me, where's Min Na?" He growled as he looked intently to his hyung's eyes.

Then suddenly, tears began to flow from his eyes.

"Someone got her." He said as his voice almost like a whisper.

Kai let go of him. "What do you mean?" He asked and this time his voice was calmer.

The rest of the guys moved closer as they all surrounded Suho. They all started to get worried now especially seeing Suho crying like this for the first time. Kris patted his back. "What happened to Min Na?" He asked.

"We were supposed to meet at the gazebo after our concert. But then, when I already got there, all I saw was my cap which I threw away on her while we were singing and her badge scattered at the floor." He answered.

"And so where is she?" It was Tao who spoke this time.

"I don't know why but my hunch was that something wrong is going on. And after a minute I had a phone call from this unknown number telling me, they have her. I asked on what they want from me and all he said was that if I want her back, I should bring my friends especially Jong In." Suho narrated.

"Me?" Kai asked as all of the guys looked at him.

"Why was Kai especially mentioned by the kidnapper?" Lay inquired.

"I don't know Lay." Suho shortly answered.

"Oh no! Noona is in danger! What should we do?" Sehun asked.

"We should tell the police about this." Chen suggested.

"NO! No one will call the police!" Suho grumbled.

"Suho, what they had done is a crime. Kidnapping is a crime! Who knows what this person could do?" Kris said while all of them agreed.

"I know Kris but it was the kidnapper's instruction that I should never report to the police because if I do, they will hurt Min Na AND I will never let that happen! Dammit! I don't care if that person have guns or whatever weapon he has to kill me. I don't care if he is leader of a mafia or what. Whoever he is, I totally don't care! All I care right now is Min Na, only her." Suho yammered as he held his head in frustration. He thinks he was about to explode. He thinks his mind is going crazy.

All of them were stunned with his words. He was now again crying. All of their hearts was breaking seeing their leader like this. It was then they saw how he truly loves you.

Kris wrapped his arm on Suho's shoulder while his other hand gently patted the back of his head giving him comfort.

"I just want her back Kris. Every second that passes of not seeing her is killing me." Suho uttered and his voice almost shaky.

"Stop crying. We will bring her back." Kris said.

Suho pulled away. "We?" He asked.

"Yes Suho. Am I right guys?" Kris asked the rest.

They all nodded as they gave Suho a comforting smile.

"You don't need to do this guys. I don't want to put you all in danger." Suho insisted.

"No hyung, we will help you save her. Remember the kidnapper told you to bring your friends right? And we are your friends." Baekhyun replied.

"Baek is right hyung. And besides Minnie is also important to us. She is also our friend. And we all love her." Chanyeol added.

"Yes hyung. We love noona. Right Luhan hyung?" Sehun said as he winked at Luhan.

Luhan nudged Sehun's side. "Stop it Sehun. Min Na is in danger and you have time to joke around."