MOVED ACCOUNTS

[ + ]

my kpop fandom acc: _agusted
READ NOTICE BELOW

my kpop fandom acc: _agusted READ NOTICE BELOW

Hey, it's nice to talk with you all again. I'm sorry for the extremely long hiatus, I guess I just finally shifted out of the DL fandom. I'm more into Kpop now; and I do still write fanfics (specially those juicy smuts and am I right. *inserts Lenny face*)

But; I would like to say that I am sorry for being disconnected for so long. It as also been family issues as well, and I hope you can come to forgive me. If you would still like to read my writing and miss having my updates; then please follow :
_agusted

I appreciate you all so much and I'm so happy some of you have stayed and followed me over these four years of being a member of wattpad; I cherish it.

Hopefully I'll see some of you in the comments on my other acc and I see some of you guys follow me on there; bc if you do I'll probably cry. Im serious, you all mean so much to me.

I would love to continue conversations and connect with all of you like I've done in the past on this acc; it's just I've stirred into a different fandom and honestly I still miss all of you. I cry.

BUT I AM STILL WRITING. You guys have made that happen and have motivated me and I am very grateful. I am not deleting this acc either, this was my everything and I'm not leaving it behind. I'll occasionally check in on this, but I am really busy writing fanfics on my Kpop acc, so it will be rarely.

Thank you guys so much for reading this. I miss you all so much, and hopefully you'll still be willing to connect with me; just not on this acc.

cheers。| author 💕