❘ уυмα - ѕнυ- ρт1 ❘

Dedicated to- @silono20 & @Oh_My_Jujube

-Yuma P.O.V-

Her voice trembled as my fingers glided down her warm-sweat induced stomach. She moaned from my slight touch, and her body jolted from the coldness of my skin. She was blinded with lust and her body couldn't take the at-most arousal I was giving her. It felt like I could just break her in half, her slender waist around my arms, and her breast's pressed up against my firm chest. It was true ecstasy that only I could understand, and her whore intentions could only comprehend the sheer feeling of the carving of my fangs.

She rapped her slender arms around my waist, and begged for more with her pleading eyes. After many encounters with this woman I knew that look....she wanted me to ravage her like I had done so many times before, this girl that I have now captivated wanted me to break and prod at the remaining of her sanity till there was nothing left. What would happen then? What would happen when I finally broke the girl I so yearned for? That was something I couldn't understand, something my mind couldn't describe. Why did something so trivial bother me to the point where I think about it all the time, it's absurd; it's a thought that even I shouldn't be coming across, but why do I keep dwindling in the matter? It bothers me so....much....

The girl rattled the chains, and screamed under the cloth that covered her lips, and the cuffs that severely bounded her hands together. I could tell it was painful, and I could smell the sweet metallic aroma of her blood floating in the air, which made my mind go dizzy and my throat dry with hunger.

I bent down towards her ear, blowing air on her neck and whispered,'Would you like me to untie you?' I paused, grabbing her neck and squeezing my hands tightly above the skin. 'but that wouldn't be fun would it? I couldn't be dominant, and watch you plead for me to stop the agonizing pain.' Her muffled screams only made me aroused, and I took the knife that laid near her on the floor, and shredded the cloth to bits. She laid there helpless and exposed, tears flooding her eyes to the brink of passing out.

'Now, be kind and put on a show for me.' I ripped her bra off and threw it against the wall of the dungeon, and caressed her pale nipples that were plump and luscious to the touch. She was full, truly blessed, but that got her in a situation like this; and by no doubt would she demise such a gift. It was also amusing that she thought she could escape from me...it was hilarious....and I loved her facial expression of demise towards me. It made my blood heat up, and my erection only grow harder each second. This woman was truly dominating me...and by some way; I loved it....I yearned for her touch....

"P-Please let me go"...She muffled under the fabric on her lips, and since it was hiding her pleads I removed the cloth and threw it to the floor, grinning at the saliva that protruded down her mouth. I only hummed, sliding my long fingers down her twitching thighs, and grabbed her buttock forcefully; digging my nails deep into her skin. She moaned loudly, gripping the hems of my sleeves and dug her nails into my arms. The aphrodisiac that I slipped into her drink did a true number on her, she was numb and sensitive to the touch, which gave me the advantage.

'Let's play a game-' I grinned, grabbing her ass harder then I was before, then slipped a blindfold over her tear-induced eyes. 'You have to guess what's touching you; the knife or my nails.' It was a test to see how much the drug had worked, if it didn't work efficiently Then I would have to force more down her throat.

I took the knife the laid on the ground next to the puddle of sweat near the woman, and gently slid it down her trembling legs. She only twitched saying nothing in return, turning her head to the side as if she could see me in the first place. The blind-fold was a true aspect of the whole thing.