❘ αzυѕα ❘

Dedicated to: @Oh_My_Jujube

(I WARN YOU- SINCE I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK THIS IS A STUPID CHAPTER- Feel free to read it if you like (Its quite short), I'm guaranteed you'll dislike it no matter what.)

>(I WILL EDIT LATER)<

Azusa was the same just like any other day- barren and hollow, never speaking provoking words nor showing signs of consideration for his own well being. He always carried knifes to harm himself, and no matter what you said to permit him from his deathly habits- nothing you did could ever change his mind with his own options. After all . . . His past was what made him the way he is now. You couldn't help but pity him, and whenever he begged for you to beat him, or harm him . . . it always left your heart shattering to the ground from worriment of the acts he could commit in the future. So you watched over him. You never left him by himself, nor ever took your eyesight away from the boy-structured man. Eventually, you knew it was your duty to keep him in a straight line until he got the hint to stop his so called habits.

------------------------

Ruki had ordered you at the start of dinner to bring Azusa down to the dining room to eat. Surely you knew that was never an easy task since he didn't seem to favor with eating human food, so he preferred to stay up there and talk to his friends- well in other words, his scars he had made for himself. Poor boy indeed, after all- Azusa did seem lonely to you, but whenever you tried to show affection towards the masochist like boy- the conversation always led to the pleads of abuse-ment he desired. Those conversations you tried to hold never lasted long to be truthful. Either way, you never stopped your attempts of getting through to him. It to you was a psychological war that was a pretty hard battle to win- this was azusa we were talking about no doubt.

Tip-toeing to Azusa's door- you politely knocked three times- quietly calling his name to hopefully get the man's attention- but you only got a slight 'mmh?' from behind the oak wood that to you hid a mystery.

'Azusa- I'm coming in . . .' You said, a slight sign of nervousness conveying your voice- and the screeching creak of the door hinges being the only thing to cut off the dreadful silence. Closing the door behind you- your voice only managed to admit a slight sigh of- once again- worriment of the sight that laid before you.

Knife in hand- blood drenched the carpet from the multiple cuts at Azusa's wrist's he had inflicted on himself, and without any further anew you quickly swiped the knife out of his pale hand- the only thing he admitted was another languid, 'Mmh . . . (Y/N)-san, what's wrong?'

He stared up at you with his black-like violet eyes, his porcelain face-structure still as perfect as could be, and his mouth still remained in almost a scowl of discouragement. Obviously, you knew he was unhappy you had taken the knife away from his grasp- but what else were you to do?

'Azusa! How many times do I have to tell you to stop inflicting harm on yourself! . . . Do you know how much you make me worry about you!?' You yelled- almost sounding like a mother scolding and un-obedient child who never seemed to follow a parents rules.

"Why should . . . I . . . Stop?' He paused, slowly sliding his fingers up the deep-pain inflicted cuts. 'After all . . . It is . . . What I want. . . Why do you worry so much . . .about my well being . . . (Y/N)-san?' Azusa mumbled- still refusing to make eye contact will your pain stricken face. Your fist's continued to remain clenched as you slowly took a seat in front of azusa, your voice now taking the tone of a kind whisper.

'Azusa-' You mumbled, taking his hand in yours. 'Please- For me, don't hurt yourself again- it . . . It pain's me when you inflict scars out of old habits- and harsh memories. I promise i'll . . . I-I'll stay by your side the whole way . . .so please . . .' You choked on your own pleads as tears began to run down your face, and the grip on his hand only became more forceful then ever before. You seemed to be absorbing him as if he would disappear in mere seconds- your hold never becoming gentle as if you would never be able to touch him again.

Slightly and cautiously you looked up at Azusa only to see a slight smile amongst his face- and you seemed to spot a glimmer in his eye's you've never seen before- making you slightly surprised by his further actions.

Azusa moved his hand up to your face, slowly touching his forehead with yours he continued to lick the tears that had been streaming down your flustered- blush covered cheeks, and he only managed to whisper to you, a slight sentence of sweet-metallic words that you never thought your only true love would ever say.

'(Y/N)-san . . .I promise i'll try . . . for you . . . so please don't cry . . . I . . . Love you . . . so please don't continue . . . to remain sad . . .' Azusa gently pulled you into his arms as you both toppled onto the soft carpet, his hair slowly tracing your jaw he planted a single kiss on your nose- whispering once again-

'. . . I love you . . . (Y/N) . . .'

-END-

(AN: Yep . . . not OOC once so ever *inserts sarcasm* . . .anyway forgive the stupid chapter, it's late at night and im tired, and surely writers block is not helping. Either way I hope you enjoyed the oneshot.)