❘ ѕнυ ❘

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ❙Shu Sakamaki

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀You were sitting on one of the rooms various stools, your fingers touching the piano keys mercilessly as the tempo kept going on in a beautiful symphony. This was how you spent your free time, sitting here alone in the room dwindling with your own problems. This to yourself was the only way to cure the feeling of loneliness, playing the songs your deceased mother taught when you were young. You seemed to cry everyday from the bullying and the teasing that you couldn't take it anymore, so you decided to do other things to yourself in the empty teaching room to. It was the only way to relieve the pain, the anger, and sadness. No one seemed to care in the first place, and you thought, 'Why should I care about myself when no one else does?' You thought of yourself as being naive and a repulsion to society, and you seemed to always agree with the horrible things people said to you. It was as if you were bullet proof with your emotions, and your sanity so compact no one could seem to break it, but that's what everyone else thought. They thought they had done nothing, continued doing their works of torture no matter what you did. The teachers and parents always said,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'Well, if you don't react to what their saying they'll eventually stop." They were wrong though, all those bastard teachers were lying out their ass. They didn't know a thing that they were talking about, no matter what you did those students still picked and prodded at your poor soul. Everything was a lie, this world, this society, this 'Everything'. Nothing was ever on your side, nothing ever stood by you, no one ever took a glimpse of reality to even think of helping you through rough times. You were this worlds play toy, and no matter what you did to change the fact, nothing ever got better. You decided to completely get rid of your emotions, subdue to everyone's madness, and you thought that maybe...just maybe this hell will end. that's what you expected, but you never knew that things would get worse then it already was.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Getting up out of the music room stool you pushed the chair in under the piano, and walked towards the dusty doors. As you slid the wooden frames open dust flew everywhere, and made you cough with the sudden inhalement of pure dirt. That was one thing you hated about this room, so filthy and uncleaned that you didn't even want to be there, but had no choice but to spend time frequently here since you weren't invited anywhere else. The hallway towards the room was also filthy, because no one seemed to use this path anyway. It was quite troublesome, and you couldn't help but ignore your surroundings more then you should. You were already so vulnerable and you didn't need anymore trouble then you already had.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Walking into the girls bathroom on the second floor, (Yes, the music room is on the 3rd floor.) and walked into the first stall on the right. It was silent and had an obscure aura, and the feeling of danger seemed to fill your body with fear. You were tempted to walk out, to go to a different bathroom, but you were already in the middle of going in the first place. You strained yourself, hurrying you ran out of the stall and quickly washed your hands. You seemed to look up at the cracked mirror, and were startled by two green glowing eyes. They were like a snakes, seductive and sinister, almost as if they were glaring and the host was getting ready to unleash an attack. All you could do was stand there with your (E/C) eyes watering in fear, paralyzed from the neck down with the terrifying feeling of being killed. It was like this, 'If a great white shark is swimming around you, don't make sudden movements, or you'll be dead in seconds, your body mangled and ripped to shreds in a blink of an eye.'